• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Can't Play Hacks, Why Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    So I got I a couple of hacks I've tried to play. For instance, Shiny Gold, Pokemon Rebirth.

So anyway, If it matters, I'm running Mac OS X; Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2.

Back to my problem. I've tried to play games, I got pretty into Shiny Gold and soon enough I decided I needed another Pokemon in my party, I tried to catch a pokemon, threw a Pokeball and----- It froze. Nothing I can do. :(

So I tried a different one, all the ones that were available to me I tried, and they all worked, besides throwing pokeballs. Does anyone know how I can get around this?

P.S. Staff- Please do not ban me if this has already been discussed; I viewed the FAQ above on the stickies and did not see this issue.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Use the latest VBA Emulator.. Then use the IPS Patch on a clean firered ROM.. You can download the IPS on Whack a Hack!. then play it.. also dont patch the hack on a glitchy firered ROM or else it's gonna blast off :3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back