• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Can't play online PLEASE HELP

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Right, the Pokemon TCGO used to work perfectly fine on my laptop until about a week ago (I've had the laptop for 6 months). Now when I try and open it it loads to 90% and then crashes. I have emailed Pokemon.com and they say its my graphics card not being good enough. I have emailed the creators of my graphics card and they say its the game. I know its not the graphics card because i could download Uncharted 4 right now and it would work perfectly fine with high graphics. I'm getting really annoyed because I cannot play PTCGO. I then thought I could try downloading an android emulator and see can i get it on the play store. The only emulator I can find that has the game in the store is BlueStacks. Yet it only downloads to 89% and bluestacks crashes.
    I am going nuts. I live no where where any tournaments take place so I can't physically play the game. I also have over 2000 cards on my online profile. Dose ANYONE know ANYWAY I might to able to play the game. I've nearly thrown my laptop at the wall repeated times now because I'm getting so frustrated.

Back