• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't Think Straight?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Sitting at a very neat white desk in a comfortable chair, nicely cleaned. I am so picky when it comes to work space. I die at school in summer and I stop paying attention in class and dont listen or do any work at all. Especially when it is like 30 degrees Celcius. I just feel so out of sorts and dirty. I am just one of those people who could never live in a shabby environment.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    This happens lots of times and the only way I can concentrate is by putting what I am doing aside and...take a nap. When I wake up, I can think straight again. ;;

I hope I find a better solution, though. xD

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
    Years
    I'm actually a very avid writer. However, if you tell me to write about something its impossible for me to do so. It's usually how my mind works and its always been that way. I've always come up with alot of different projects and failed horribly. >>; I am trying to work on one that I hope will be really successful for me but its drawing the characters and all that too.

and when I get writer's block, I listen to a song that inspires me the most... usually Alice Nine, even though it annoys my best friend... lol and then I can get the job done much smoother. Other times I put it aside for a while and do something else. Ideas come to me when I don't think about it and then its even easier for me to get right back into again.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    I've always had this problem. I'll normally get on my 360 or my msn and roleplay with my friends until it nags at me enough to get it done. normally talking to my friends helps me loosen up

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I tend to listen to music to help me think, complete silence doesn't really work for me.

Back