• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!

Vote on the poll for the game you cannot wait to get

• Blue Dragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Assassin's Creed

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Army of 2

• Mass Effect

• Too Human

• Timeshift

• Fracture

• Devil May Cry 4

• Final Fantasy XIII

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Unreal Tournament III

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Too much love for Nintendo around these parts, though it's expected. *gags at the repeated mentions of Super Smash Brothers Brawl*

I'm looking forward to Halo 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Army of Two, Assassin's Creed, and Mass Effect the most. If only I had an Xbox 360, though.

An honorable mention goes to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, despite its status as a PS3 exclusive. I'm not buying one of those consoles just to play the game.

Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare now! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare tomorrow! Bungie, Infinity Ward, and BioWare FOREVER!!!

Last edited:

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Heard of the Wii? You know, the system from Nintendo (you know, the one that deals with Pokemon)? I find it funny that you're lacking on the Wii games in that poll. Maybe next time you'll make a less biased one, or at least one that's not so anti-Nintendo.

But to keep with the poll (and I am posting, so there). I can't wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Right now, it's at the top of my list (the list is long, and spans 5 systems, but I thought I'd list SSBB just to spite you).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Heard of the Wii? You know, the system from Nintendo (you know, the one that deals with Pokemon)? I find it funny that you're lacking on the Wii games in that poll. Maybe next time you'll make a less biased one, or at least one that's not so anti-Nintendo.

But to keep with the poll (and I am posting, so there). I can't wait for Super Smash Bros Brawl. Right now, it's at the top of my list (the list is long, and spans 5 systems, but I thought I'd list SSBB just to spite you).
    You wouldn't be complaining if it was biased in favor of Nintendo. ;)

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    Whether or not would I have I have objected to this poll if it was biased toward Nintendo is none of your concern nor business Ninja Monkay. I don't need to explain myself, my posts to you, or my reasoning on things to you.
    But lets get a few things set straight. First and foremost this is a Pokemon message board. And who owns the rights to Pokemon? It's not Microsoft, it's not Sony, it's Nintendo. So wouldn't you think it's a little wrong not to list Halo as an upcoming game in a poll on a 360 or Xbox forum? Now if you want to act all smart and go "If it was biased toward Nintendo you wouldn't complain", you're right, I wouldn't. But it's stupid for you (or others) to think that no one will complain if you list 4 titles exclusively for the Xbox 360, 1 for the PS3, 7 cross platforms, and 0 games for the Wii. How different would the results be of this poll if SSBB was listed on that poll? 13 people said they would like Brawl, how many of them 13 that voted for something else up there would have voted for Brawl? Maybe even have Brawl as the poll leader.
    But you're right, if the poll was biased in favor of Nintendo, I wouldn't complain. But at least I don't have 13 of the 19 posters in here listing a game (counting Yoshimitsu's post as well) that isn't on the list.

So next time Ninja Monkey, you might want to mind your own business (and maybe think a little before making a post). ^_^

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    B]Super smash bros brawl if i ever get a wii.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    For time being, the only game I'm looking forward to is Starcraft II.

Years
    I have a lot of games I am waiting for, so here is a list.

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Manhunt 2
    Zak and Wiki: Hunt for Barbaros' Treasure

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    What can I say? I've gotta go with FFXIII on this. I grew up with Final Fantasy, and it's the game series that got me into RPGs. If not for Final Fantasy, I'd still be beating up Foot Clan Ninjas and killing robots with weapons I just got from previous robots.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Obviously Unreal Tournament III.

I am getting tired of 2K4, and seeing how Gears of War runs on the same game engine, I can't wait.

Other than the games on the list, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is another expansion disc I can't wait for.

[edited for expanded list]
    - Starcraft II
    - Hellgate: London
    - That strange Lucky Star game
    - Bioshock (well technically it's out)
    - F.E.A.R. 2 (whatever the new title's going to be)
    - Half-Life 2: Episode 2
    - ...and Team Fortress 2
    - ...aaand Portal
    - Cryostasis:Sleep of Reason
    - Duke Nukem Forever (because he has balls of steel)

Last edited:

Marsh-Stomp

My Marshtomp Shall Crush You!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    From all of those... None.
    SSBB is what Im waiting for!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Right now, I am most looking forward to Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations. I want the version that comes out here (EVEN IF IT KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK SRKGHDSKLGD) and I don't want to order the Japanese/English version that came out last week in Japan. It's a frustrating wait though. I'm so excited for it.

Aside from that, it's just SSBB. I don't have any next-gen systems aside from Wii (I want a 360, but the only reason I'll get a PS3 is if KH3 comes out on it, or if they remake FFVII for it). So your list is kind of useless for me. :x

Years
    Assasin's Creed. It looks like a truely epic game. Nothing else on PS3 and 360 can compare to the sheer next gen epicness that is Assasin's Creed.

Of course, Final Fantasy 13 comes a close second to Assasin's. What can I say, I'm a sucker for Final Fantasy titles?

Soul Caliber 4, not included on the list, being yet another instalment of the series, looks promicing. Yet another reason why I'd want a PS3.

Of course, all I got now is a Nintendo Wii, and alas, I'm waiting for some Fire Emblem to come my way. Goddess of Dawn is, hopefully, going to be great =3

Mario Galaxy is another fine game to look into. From what I've seen, it looks like the true sequel to Mario 64...and hopefully not as lame as Sunshine.

And there's the beat-em-up Soul Caliber Legends, a spinoff of which I'm deffinatly gonna check out.

Oh. And Brawl. <3 Brawl =3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Nice lack of Nintendo titles there, buddy. I personally can't wait for Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
    Lol true dat. Brawl is the only reason why I purchased my Wii last year but they delayed it a bit... And I have a PS3 too but my brother usually plays it since I don't like the games. :x

The Wii so pwns jeez even my teacher was ecstatic over getting one. o.O

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011

Just because people want some Nintendo on the list does not give you any right to speak of to say that everyone is biased toward Nintendo.

YOU FAIL.

spyroflameX

Battle Tower Fanatic
    Years
    I personally can't wait for The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxy. And yeah, lack of Nintendo games though. =\

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    The Wii itself, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (to join the other two), & Mario Kart Wii!! Multiplayer Smashing & Blue-Shelling!!

Back