• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Canthinkofaname's Trades

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    canthinkofaname trade for the froslass that oranges has if its lvl 35+ and ill give you the pokemon you wanted unless the snorunt your getting tomorrow is higher lvl.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    @queen boo, do you have any other shinies? i dont really like hariyama.

@oranges, sry i traded the magmerizer (still have plenty of magbys) but tomorrow i can go to my friends house (he has leaf green) and get another one. however, i still have plenty of electizers, and will trade you one with an elekid for gallade. once i get another magmerizer ill trade it for frosslass.

@soulinferno, the snorunt i have is somewhere in the forties.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    canthink are u there? i was hoping to do a quick trade right now..

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    well my friend hasnt given back to me yet, hes been absent from school, but i could try to catch another one sapphire and get that over here. i forget where you catch them though

Back