• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capalex65's banner shopzor

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
Years
  • Hiya people, i thought that making a banner shop might help me to get more practice with my editing program, so feel free to request something (Using the form below of course)

Code:
    Form:
    [LIST]
    [*]Pokemon sprites to use: Max 4
    [*]Trainer Sprite: Max 1
    [*]Text to put in: Max 50 words (Preferrably less, but 60 is my absolute max limit)
    [*]Colors you want on it:
    [/LIST]

So get requesting =P

Examples:
    Spoiler:

Requests done:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

capalex65

Years
  • If you actually read what i wrote, i said that an example of what i've already made is in my signature =P

Edit: Added them to the post instead, much easier and i have added more things that i've made..

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • not bad for a start. although you need at least three examples if you start a shop and an order form if you want people to request.

capalex65

Years
  • Is it just me or are people blind? I see more than 3 examples; I see 5, and then there's the form above, you know, the one where i say Words to put on it and such?

Please read it through again and tell me if you can or can't find it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The backgrounds don't really match the renders, and wayy too much text. You need better renders, seriously. Perhaps adding borders / frames to your banners would help. Theres not really much of a light source :/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yo guys. Directed to Amso and evilcheese, don't mini-mod.

Next time, just press the report button at the upper right-hand corner.

If you spam again, Amso and evilcheese, by mini-modding, you will recieve a warning.

Star

Mew Mew Fan
    Years
    • Pokemon sprites to use: Espeon(Normal),Suicune(Normal),Ninetales(Normal),Umbreon(Shiny)
    • Trainer Sprite:The One You Used In The 3rd Example
    • Text to put in: Hunny... I Wont Fight You.... (Top)
    • Colors you want on it: purple,Pink,Silver
    • Do You Make Avaters Too?

Last edited:
    Back