• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption That Picture! (Pokemon Edition)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    ok guys the title explains itself! CAPTION THAT PICTURE!

Rules
    1.) I post the picture or gif (if you dont know what a gif is its a moving picture.) But since i posted the picture, i have responsibilty over who wins with the caption. So if i pick you, that means you have to post a picture or a gif. then youre responsible to pick the winner and so on. (if you dont wanna post a picture or a gif, then say pass or pick another winner. No one will persecute you for not wanting to post one...right everyone?)
    2.) Please no dirty stuff. But if you cant resist yourself, please dont make it too dirty.
    3.) Make sure you make the funniest captions, and just have fun. Read other peoples captions and feel free to laugh. Yes its a competition, but dont be too serious about it!

To start off this fun game, CAPTION THAT PICTURE!!!!

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • "THRILLAA"...

Thriller night. You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thrilller....

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • "Serena found the Triforce!"

Just in case, if I win, here's the pic. (Amazing quick Google search!)

Last edited:
    Back