• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caption the avatar above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    "Hello good sir, I happen to be having a rather bad trip on some random pills I found in a pez dispenser on the street and I was wondering if you could help me dislocate my tongue for me if you would."

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    ONE DAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW I'M THE STRONGEST COACH, THE FELLOWS WILL CONSORT WITH ME. LISTEN, ONE DAY I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN, AND LET YOU KNOW MY STRENGTH.

Stroker Ace

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2018
    It was that day that I decided that i no longer wanted to be associated with human beings anymore. No more of humanities lies and decieving lies. I wanted to be free. I wanted to be one with nature. So i became a magikarp. soisoisoisoisoi krkrkrkrkrkrkrkrkr soisoisois krkrkrkr I am magikarpkind. Fear me. soiasaiaiia

(Hope you're a vinesauce fan, otherwise good luck with the reference :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back