• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture Card Question

Years
    okay at the moment I am starting up a live stream of gaming, as things stand I am currently recording with the vision cam and no sound, its not the best, anyway Im looking to buy a capture card so I can recording perfect quality videos and get the audio too

Which [if any] are the best for what I want to do? I see stuff like New EasyCAP Snapshot USB 2.0 etc etc and it all means nothing to me, I dont need a fancy package or an expensive one

I just want to be able to cap my screen and stream it online with ustream, any advice on what to get etc

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Somebody mention capturing cards?
    Spoiler:

Oh, you meant that. Here, check Newegg, you might find something you like. You probably don't need something extremely expensive; most of the lower-priced stuff will work, I'd imagine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hmm, on a similar note, does anyone know any decent HD ones? Preferably with component input, though HDMI is fine. I love my current one but it's composite only and after I went to HD gaming it's so hard to go back, even just for caps or quick video recording.

Back