• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Ha! your Salamence got taken down by a perfectly placed ice beam from my Seadra. It's frozen solid! I'll just waltz up there and grab pichu from you. Thank you very much!

Years
    Kangaskhan's baby, who was traveling with me after I found the poor thing abandoned, throws out Pichu, allowing me to catch it, and takes it's rightful place back in mum's pouch :)

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Too late, Giratina used Shadow Sneak first and flew off with Pichu.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Unfortunately, it didn't get far as my Ferrothorn threw a Power Whip at it, smacking it to the ground where there were Leech Seed traps set up everywhere. Taking Pichu was an easily accomplished task afterwards.

Years
    Oh noes! A random Tyranitar used earthquake! Where did that Tyranitar come from? who knows!
    All I know is I'm snatching that pichu while it's out cold!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    A Weedle crawls onto Tyranitar's back and it starts laughing, producing an earthshattering stompage in the process that starles you so hard that you let go of the Pichu. It then runs towards me, right where it belongs.

Back