• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capulet Vs. Montague!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Ah, but Romeo is but a dish clout compared to the man of wax! (The Nurse made some comment like that...>_<)

Oooooooh! This is coming from the boy that couldn't seem to stand the vulgar puns, jokes, and actions made in this Shakespearean play, hmm? I thought you didn't care for it much, Jordan! Deep down, I think there's some appreciation beneath that random smart aleck skin of yours...O_o I'm only on the stinkin' Montague's side 'cause of my sympathy towards Jordan's lack of family, lol. Forgive me if I'm delirious now or in future posts today, it's hotter than a sauna over here and I don't feel so good...heh. *passes out* @_@
    Yes, but men of wax aren't good for fighting! Romeo practically begged Paris not to arouse his anger, so he wouldn't have to kill him. Did he listen? No siree bob hehe...

It sure is! The whole concept of Romeo and Juliet is actually rather screwy, (Romeo and Juliet are arranged to get married only hours after they meet eachother hehe) but behind all the evil humor is a well thought out story. Even a smart aleck has to have some sympathy I suppose hehe...
    For my sympathy you say? I thank you for your kindness, but if you really want to be on the Capulet's side you're more then welcome! I can take all of you on! Have at thee!
    Hehe...

It's hot? It's actually rather nice here! I'm sorry to hear that Chrystie. I'm sure it'll all get better soon enough!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Ah, but Romeo is but a dish clout compared to the man of wax! (The Nurse made some comment like that...>_<)

Oooooooh! This is coming from the boy that couldn't seem to stand the vulgar puns, jokes, and actions made in this Shakespearean play, hmm? I thought you didn't care for it much, Jordan! Deep down, I think there's some appreciation beneath that random smart aleck skin of yours...O_o I'm only on the stinkin' Montague's side 'cause of my sympathy towards Jordan's lack of family, lol. Forgive me if I'm delirious now or in future posts today, it's hotter than a sauna over here and I don't feel so good...heh. *passes out* @_@

It was pretty hot In New Bedford, I could Imagine in Boston.. I'm sorry Chrystie.

What's that supposed to mean Jordan!!! I'm in an Arranged Marriage and it's working out fine!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Yes, but men of wax aren't good for fighting! Romeo practically begged Paris not to arouse his anger, so he wouldn't have to kill him. Did he listen? No siree bob hehe...

It sure is! The whole concept of Romeo and Juliet is actually rather screwy, (Romeo and Juliet are arranged to get married only hours after they meet eachother hehe) but behind all the evil humor is a well thought out story. Even a smart aleck has to have some sympathy I suppose hehe...
    For my sympathy you say? I thank you for your kindness, but if you really want to be on the Capulet's side you're more then welcome! I can take all of you on! Have at thee!
    Hehe...

It's hot? It's actually rather nice here! I'm sorry to hear that Chrystie. I'm sure it'll all get better soon enough!
    *sigh* You think in such an odd manner, Jordan, that I don't even want to begin to explain how much of a dork you really are...O_o No offense, buddy, lol.

You know, I'm trying to be a loyal friend here! And you don't even want me on your side! I know how you are...you'd collapse within two seconds...even all your exemplary role-playing skills wouldn't be able to save you! Just try to fight my evil wrath alone...AGAIN! You will not survive this time, Jordan...>_<

Heh, I'm still on your side, though no matter what! XD

[EDIT]: I told you, Dizz, I don't live in Boston...I live in a surrounding town, man! It begins with an "S" if you must know. It's one of the very few Native American named towns left in the state. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess... To help make it even, I'll join Montague. Plus, my dear partner is a member there, and so I can help her wreak havoc upon annoying people. *cackles*

Plus I own the purple areas! You like purple, don't you Chrystie? o_o GOOD!!!!!

((No! I'm going to go psycho again like in that crush thread. >_< Lol.))

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    The House of Capulet

Lord Dizzy Capulet - Leader of the Capulet Family

Sir frostweaver Capulet - Second Man to the Capulet Family

Lady Kairi Capulet - Court Maiden of the Capulet Family

Lady Ashley Capulet - Court Lady of the Capulet Family

Sir Duke R. Capulet - Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Cat Dog Capulet - Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Andy Capulet - Head Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Castrainer Capulet - Third Man to the Capulet Family

The House of Montague

Lord Jordan Montague - Head of the Montague Family

Lady Chrystie Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady a1337a Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady Blaine Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady Kayleigh Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Last edited:

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    It was pretty hot In New Bedford, I could Imagine in Boston.. I'm sorry Chrystie.

What's that supposed to mean Jordan!!! I'm in an Arranged Marriage and it's working out fine!
    Hmm? Oh, no! No! I didn't mean it that way! (Besides, Romeo and Juliet weren't exactly arranged anyway!) I meant they arranged a wedding only hours after they met. I was just saying it's so suprising that they decide to get married only hours after they meet.

Yay! Kayleigh!
    Hmm, there sure are a lot of ladies to the Montagues...
    Blaine joined us? Awesome! We're beginning to look good!

Though I would have to disagree Chrystie, I'm happy that you're on our side! Loyal friends to the end!

Oh, and I'm head to the Montague family, not Capulet hehe..

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Dizzy said:
    The House of Capulet

Lord Dizzy Capulet - Leader of the Capulet Family

Sir frostweaver Capulet - Second Man to the Capulet Family

Lady Kairi Capulet - Court Maiden of the Capulet Family

Lady Ashley Capulet - Court Lady of the Capulet Family

Sir Duke R. Capulet - Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Cat Dog Capulet - Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Andy Capulet - Head Court Sire of the Capulet Family

Sir Castrainer Capulet - Third Man to the Capulet Family

The House of Montague

Lord Jordan Montague - Head of the Capulet Family

Lady Chrystie Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady a1337a Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady Blaine Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family

Lady Kayleigh Montague - Court Lady of the Montague Family
    Hey, I should be of higher AUTHORITAH, Dizz! I was the first girl to join this splendid Montague family. ^_^; What can I say? I love power...O_o Maybe I could be the Lady or even a Lordess! Must ph33r...my L33T p0\/\/3r...!! (If any of you read MegaTokyo, you'd know what I'm talking about, lol.)

Yes, I do like purple very much--it's my font color, you know! ...Which "purple areas" do you own? And, uh, Kayleigh-dear? Are you on some sort of medication we don't know about?! You're acting freakier than usual, lol. You're scarin' me...heh.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *whips out weasel*

Err...

*puts weasel back in holster, whips out rapier*

I feel like sparring! *swishes rapier in the air*

I should probably join a house sooner or later, but that's going to make people think I'm their enemy .____.

*jabs the air*

*sits down on street*

Ay me, sad hours seem long... *begins to jab pavement*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Eles S?o Trista :(

WOOT! The Capulet's are having a Grand Ball at the Capulet Mansion!! It's going to Rock, so if you arent of the house of Montague (Just kidding all Members invited) come and Crush a cup of wine!!

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Eles S?o Trista :(

WOOT! The Capulet's are having a Grand Ball at the Capulet Mansion!! It's going to Rock, so if you arent of the house of Montague (Just kidding all Members invited) come and Crush a cup of wine!!
    Is it...a masked ball?
    Hehe...
    I hope that rings a bell!

Why thank you, Lord Capulet. That's a very generous offer!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Yes, Lord Montague, for all of Verona to Wine-and-Dine ^_^...Without the wine of course, that you need an ID for ^_^ If you watched the New Romeo and Juliet you'd know what I was talking about

Nurse: Julieta!! JULIET!!! JULIETA!!!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Yes, Lord Montague, for all of Verona to Wine-and-Dine ^_^...Without the wine of course, that you need an ID for ^_^ If you watched the New Romeo and Juliet you'd know what I was talking about

Nurse: Julieta!! JULIET!!! JULIETA!!!
    Ay, methinks the modern day version of Romeo and Juliet is but grub for the fishmongers! (A fishmonger isn't what most of you may think, lol...) So when dost this fine ball occur, Lord Capulet? I shall wear my most lively mask...it may even trick thee into thinking it is m'own face!

*back at the Montague House*
    All right ladies and my lord, Jordan, WE'RE TRASHING THAT PARTAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh No you didnt just say that Chrystie! Hahah *Capulet Planet Power, Transform*

*Transforms into Sailor Capulet with powers to Drown all Montagues in an Electric Bath!*

*Capulet Electrical Fury Beam! A huge beam shoots Chrystie as she shocks to death*

*Phoenix Down, revives Chrystie ^_^ YOU ROCK CHRYSTIE*

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Oh No you didnt just say that Chrystie! Hahah *Capulet Planet Power, Transform*

*Transforms into Sailor Capulet with powers to Drown all Montagues in an Electric Bath!*

*Capulet Electrical Fury Beam! A huge beam shoots Chrystie as she shocks to death*

*Phoenix Down, revives Chrystie ^_^ YOU ROCK CHRYSTIE*
    My Lord Capulet, that is quite unlord like! In fact, you went against all the rules of a prope duel.

For that, you shall never see the light of day again!
    But be of good cheer, my Lord Capulet,
    For I shall make your passing quick and unnoticable!

*takes out rapier*
    Have at thee coward!
    Avast! (No, that's pirate talk hehe)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hahaha

"Giveth Thy Long Sword, ho!" said Capulet

Oh.. this is my part?

*Capulet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLASH"

*Slices Jordan into a million Pieces*

Oh Lady Capulet (Aka Snow Angel) Where for Art Thou? I could use thee in Battle

Back