• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captor Sakura Fan Club Version 2.0

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, that is so cute. =D He probably chokes whenever he gets to talk to Sakura. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Check this icon out

Card Captor Sakura Fan Club Version 2.0

How cute is that? XD

There is one episode where Sakura leaves a message on his phone and he listens to it again - I think just to hear her voice XD

Yeah, I use to be like that a LOT (I still am but just not as bad). Oh I got a good topic How did you get into Cardcaptor Sakura

For me when I was growing up I watched the dub version and for Christmas my parents bought me the first and second movie and when I watched the second movie I was confuse and I was like "When did Lee tell Sakura he loved her". So I looked up information and found out Cardcaptor Sakura so I watched that and I wasn't confuse anymore...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I read some of the manga my friend let me borrow one day, and I thought it was really good. When I heard about there was a anime for Cardcaptor Sakura, that took my interest. But unfortunately, I watched the watered down version. I didn't watch the sub version. ^^; When I have time I will watch the sub version. So the manga started it all for me. :3

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    hi if i may could i join my fav charicter is Shoran and Sakura the 2nd movie was the best i saw the 1st movie in youtube to i have read all the manga and seen all the anime i like the show so much i decicded to watch Ep 1-70 again and both movies!
    lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sure, welcome to the club Naruto Uchiha Sakura! =D

I think I only read up the Volume 3. I know I haven't read all of it yet. There is even a second one called The Master of The Clow.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yeah I have 1-6 and I have 2 Volumes of Master of the Clow so I still need like 4 volumes of the manga.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I need to read The Master of The Clow. Now I think getting the manga might be hard because I heard it is out of print. D:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I Love the subbed version. The dubbed version was more....meh.

(Who likes my theme? XD)

Back