• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Checklists

Years
  • Okay, so I used to collect cards but never really paid attention to what card was from what set. Then I stopped collecting for about 5 years and have now started again. This time I want to be more organized and see exactly what I do and don't have. I was very disappointed that I could not find checklists for all the sets. Every checklist that I found was missing the newer sets or was not very printer friendly (full color pages that are on the official website). Being that I have no life I decided to take a few days (yes, days. I of course didn't do all 51 sets at the same time. I would have gone mad) and make my own checklists for all 51 of the main sets that have been released in English (Base Set through Next Destinies). I was quite happy with the way they turned out as they will take very little ink if I want to print any of them and they can easily be edited. The blank spots are there for the sake of my OCD as I wanted the tables to be even.
    Anyway, I figured since I had such a hard time finding anything like this others were probably having a similar problem so I am uploading them all together in a RAR file that everyone is more than welcome to download. They may not be as comprehensive as a spreadsheet in Excel might be but I couldn't be bothered to learn Excel just to make checklists. I just use the bucket tool to fill in the boxes for the cards that I have with green. I don't have a spot to track reverses (with the exception being Emerging Powers) because, as cool as the new designs are, I just find them to be way to make extra money from people who want to complete sets. If you are one of those people these lists are very easily edited and you could even just copy the whole thing and paste it below as a separate list for reverses (again, an example of this can be seen in the Emerging Powers list). If enough people request it I can add that to all of the lists.
    I plan to keep adding lists as new sets come out, at least for the foreseeable future so come back for in May for the Dark Explorers list (who's excited for that set? I know I am. It releases the day after my birthday so that has to mean good luck right haha) and any sets that release after that. Let me know if these work for you and if there are any things that might be added that would be useful. Also let me know if I missed anything or made any errors as I worked on most of them late at night so there may be spelling errors. Oh, and I also tried really hard to keep each set on one page so the names of certain cards were shortened such as Brock's Vulpix to just Br's Vulpix or Blaine's Moltres to just B's Moltres. Well, enjoy. I hope these are useful to at least one other person. Also sorry if this post is a jumbled incoherent mess haha.

https://www.mediafire.com/?1cjbcalaq3bull3

Years
  • The only improvements I could suggest would be for the various Promo cards and limited edition cards, but those are somewhat hard to keep track of at times.

I'm actually working on those. Finding lists that have all the different individual cards has proven to be a little tough though. I plan on having the POP cards, WOTC promos, Nintendo promos, etc. as a separate download but I want to make sure they are complete and up-to-date first. Thank you for your feedback.

Years
  • I haven't checked out your list because I'm too lazy to install WinRAR of various reasons. I do use a different application, though, and I find it really useful. It specifies the number of each card in the set and has separate categories for the Promo etc. cards.

https://www.brothersoft.com/pokemon-trading-card-manager-157009.html

That's actually really cool. If I would have been able to find this I never would have made my lists in the first place haha. Thank you for sharing this.

Back