• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards that you wish to have.

Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2004
    I dont feel bad about it.. I just got a buster blader for a bunch of extra suxy cards. heheee. ill be getting a dark paladin for my fake obelisk today maybe if I can find him........... I like my 2 buster bladers. I have wanted them for so long..... keep on trying just like me.. this is the first time I ever had a buster blader since yugioh started..... I remember just beginning it was frustrating. cya gtg to school

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ok. umm. You want to die for a card. You must be a real nerd!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    No. No mistakes..
    What's the use of having a card if you're going die anyway.
    Besides, I don't want any cards because I already got every card I've always wanted now.
    Wait... There's card I want but not to die for.. But I'm not telling!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Red_Lugia9090 said:
    I want a Blueyes White dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra, and Sifer the Sky Dragon (I'm not sure I spelled it right...)

Whaaaat?! :shocked: Blue-Eyes is worth two dollars and so are the other Egyptian God cards. You can't even use Egyptian God Cards in duels anyway so what's the use of having it.

If you really want buy it somewhere for 6 dollars. It's up to you.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I like the dragon cards. They R the coolest. Slifer and red-eyes and blue-eyes and Ra and twin headed thunder dragon and... I want all the dragon cards but I don't want to die for them :P I would die for a real live dragon that isn't fake (well not really die but I really, really, really x 1,000,000 x a googleplex (1 followed by 1,000,000 zeros) want one :)

Years
  • fancy! XD I want the Dark Magician Girl for sure, but she is like 50$ at the store 0.o I want the magician of black chaos too...now at least.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • While I possess a real Obelisk the Tormentor (checked it out with card identifiers, its very much the real deal) what i really want is the Gate Guardian, i have Sanga of the Thunder, Kazejin and Suijin and hes the only card i require to create one of my favourite monsters

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    yes black lotus is a great card only 500 bucks in the market these days
    im just trying to getthings like time warp/walk and so on...not to mention Look at Me!!! Im the DCI!!!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I'd be happy with an indefinate amount of mana...I ALWAYS seem to run short of mana for making a deck...tis my curse

and oh yeah, Darksteel Collosus *COUGH*

BOO ya!

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Dakota. Such low standards these days. :P

I'm telling you, 4 copies of each of the power 9 is enough to get you anywwhere. :P

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • pff good question.. if I could choose I'll choose The Winged Dragon of Ra..
    Cause I have got a good deck and it fits well in my collection.. :knockedou

Back