• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards you want to see reprinted.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    We all know how completely frustrating rotation can be, where a card (or cards) you love are removed from play. We also know that Nintendo often reprints old cards sometimes several years later. So what cards are there that you wish would come back?

For me it has to be the Fire Red Leaf Green EX Pidgeot

Cards you want to see reprinted.

Absolutely incredible card, amazing ability.

Years
  • I don't know about any specific cards I want to see reprinted, but I always thought Delta mons were really cool back in my collecting days. Dunno if any were actually useful though lol.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    These cards aren't out of play, but I'm praying that VS Seeker and Shaymin EX will get reprints. They're so expensive!

VS Seeker will, it's been in and out of formats since 2004. I reckon we'll see it again in the first S/M set

Shaymin however I dunno, it might get a promo or something to keep it in

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Shaymin however I dunno, it might get a promo or something to keep it in

OH GOD NO GET IT OUT!!!

I liked all the Gen 4 Supporters, but either a worse or better version is in Standard for all of them. I would like to see the Baby Pokemon from HGSS back. Those were fun :P

Years
  • OH GOD NO GET IT OUT!!!

I liked all the Gen 4 Supporters, but either a worse or better version is in Standard for all of them. I would like to see the Baby Pokemon from HGSS back. Those were fun :P

no no no no no no no that coin flip format bugged this hell outta me

RAICHU Lv. X and Claydol Great Encounters would be two amazing cards to bring back, IMO.

Back