• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Carker's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Hi I am carker2 and I am great at Pokemon. I have gotten every DS event except the Arceus to get Dialga, Palkia,or Giratina and the mystery egg. all of the pokemon games I have had are Crystal,Yellow,Leafgreen,Emerald,Diamond
    ,Pearl,Platinum,Battle Revolution,XD,Heartgold,Soulsilver,Black,White,Ranger, Guardian Signs,TGC for GBC,and Mystery Dungeon Time.I also have a trade shop with illusionzoroark. I got 3 trades in the first two weeks. I beat black in 4 days and white in 5 days.In black I have a kyurem lv.100 and its strange but I still have 13 rare candies left [no cheats].

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sorry to burst...but your IP address matches with illusionzoroark. "Sock-puppeting" is sorely against the rules here. If you find this an error, please PM me. For now, I'm gonna have to lock this.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back