• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Carmaniac's tiles attempt

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
  • Hello to all. I'm just making some tiles at the moment for everyones game. They will be public once completed. Here is what is done so far:

Critism is welcome as I always have room for improvement.

toastx2009

Raising an army of Oddishes...
    Years
  • Okay, I like them, especially the idea of the flooring for the Pokemon Stadium, but add a little more shading and add more realism into it. k?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I likey!

They look good.
    The water should have some ripples.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    The tiles are pretty plain to be honest and have little design to them. I would have absolutely no reason to use these over the official tiles.
    Although the colors do seem pretty rich, did you hand pick them?

carmaniac

Years
  • O.K. I havn't done spriting for a long time now so I decided I should do some more.
    I had a little attempt at making some HGSS tiles.

The house is not finished and is still being made.

carmaniac

Years
  • Thanks for the advice I'll fix that.

Here's an update not HGSS tiles this time but the pallets are from HGSS.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • hmm..the gym structure N concept looks cool to me...
    what i don't like about it is that,you know the purple bar thingi near the doors,i don't know what its purpose of being there..it kinda like ruin the building itself..
    and the roof looks like it does not look good together with the main building..it looks kinda too big...
    and the outer layer,if i am not mistaken,you want to make it look facing downwards but imo,it looks flat and like just a extra layer of the roof...
    another thing is the pallete,its too dark imo,maybe lightened it up abit..
    I hope you are not pissed by this..i hope you can work on them..i will comment on the pc and the house later on..

Your Pc Friend,
    Ace Phantom

carmaniac

Years
  • Thank you for the critism I will take this on board and edit the gym.
    And no I'm not pissed about you saying all that, it's what helps people learn and improve from other coments.

Back