• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoon Network Pokémon Marathon

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Due to the release of HG/SS tomorrow, Cartoon Network is playing a marathon of the Johto series of the Pokémon anime. Just wanted to let you people know. :)

-ChrisMims

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Yes! Johto marathon! That was my favorite series of the Pokemon anime!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Cartoon Network Pokemon Marathon On Now!

go on watch it it will probably last for some time so go now and relive the old pokemon seasons​

Years
    yea im watchin right now,but for me its orange islands but theyll probably go into johto,then theyre playing the 2nd movie,only 11 hours and 56 minutes to go

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    lol Its the orange Islands. Although I find it kinda nice that theyre playing the 2nd movie which featured Lugia as the star pokemon. Im glad that CN still supports pokemon.

oh yeah, the thing that bugs me is that the speed up the opening, and the pikachu jukebox songs at the end.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Turned on the tv just in time to catch Pikachu's Rescue Adventure. Looking back now it is amazing how good the art is and I can't believe how many Johto Pokemon showed up in that mini-movie.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Watching the movie again I have several questions. What the hell happened to all the land Pokemon especially the fire types with flames coming out of their bodies after the ice they had walked to the islands were gone? Did they die or did they mysteriously just reappear back on their respective mainlands?

Just noticed a Ho-Oh reference during Lugia's speech.

Its good to see the Ash's old team.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Star Girl said:
    Watching the movie again I have several questions. What the hell happened to all the land Pokemon especially the fire types with flames coming out of their bodies after the ice they had walked to the islands were gone? Did they die or did they mysteriously just reappear back on their respective mainlands?

Were there any? I don't remember seeing any of them there since the only way to have gotten there would have been by sea or by air. And the Fire-types that could fly would've just flown away when it melted.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, I found out too late to catch any episodes, but I let the 2nd movie play in the background while I was taking a nap. Watched part of it, but I own it, sooo didn't stay awake through the entire thing.

Doesn't make sense to me that they showed Orange Islands of all things, and not Johto.

Back