• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoon Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    They've taken pokemon off their schedule! no more 1st season! I cried when I found out! We have to stop them somehow... petition... something....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Starting tomerrow,Totally Spies will be on at 9:30 P.M instead of Pokemon.

Aleast I got to get The Pi-kinana on tape before they changed. That part where Misty poses in her swimsuit is great. ;) And Surfing Pikachu , :cool: too.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    :'( Cartoon Network is so stupid! I've always hated the chanel, until Pokemon, and Star Wars Clone Wars was on, now I hate it!!!

I've got an idea! How about we have a petition to bring Pokemon back to cartoon network!!:badsmile: *runs off to do evil scheme*

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    Dang Cartoon Network! What morons. Totally Spies...gag me. Cartoon Network has lost almost every good show it has (Pokemon, X-Men Evolution, Batman the Animated Series, etc. Plus, Trigun won't be on Adult Swim at least for a while)

Years
    I know how to get pokemon back... whoever wants it back... we all write to cartoon network every day that we want pokemon back! they will have to put it back if lots of viewers want pokemon back. :D I hope it works... :( :( I already wrote to them. any questions???

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    *twitch*

Totally Spies? That show was the WORST! I remember when they had it on Fox Family (which is now ABC Family...worse IMO except for Whose Line every weeknight) Why would they replace the show with a piece of american cartoon trash? What are they going to do, run all six episodes over and over and over?

The funny thing is I don't get Cartoon Network and I'm still incredibly angry o_o I was planning on getting satellite just so I could have it, but this...well this is discouraging. The first season was a major reason I wanted cartoon network...I just don't understand -.-

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmmm...they took it off becuase latley it had really bad rating's these were the ratings for the 2004 so far
    January
    Febuary
    March
    April

See they HAD to take it off it was to much money to keep it on maybe some day it wil come back with johto episodes but untill then it wont be back on....and totally spies is on of the highest rated french kids shows....When it was canceld after 5 seasons america picked it up so far they are at season7 with 3 more coming.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Just because it was popular in France doesn't mean it'll go over well in America though...then again it's a show full of superpowered barbie doll girls...probably Cartoon Network's answer to that insufferable Kim Possible...so what do those rating numbers mean? Are those millions of people, millions of households, or what? I've never understood the Nielsen rating system anyway...I've always been a critic of its accuracy...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please don?t revive old topics, make new ones if you see the last reply was over a month or so ago. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back