• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

castlevania/pokemon/kingdom hearts crossover: Castlevania: Tocatta of Remorse

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2017
    This is my crossover game, im not actually making it but just talking about the story. basically the game engine is very similar to castlevania DOS's game engine but with differences. I will start posting different parts about the game here at different times. lets start with the basic story. A few notes though

1. This is part of a BIG story im writing but it is not the first part so there are some things that may confuse you, here are some of the things.

1. Ash's world (the pokemon world) is taken over and he has to now go to school in this city between the different worlds after the adventure he has.

2. Ash has a keyblade, Misty knows magic like donald does (she uses a hammer as a weapon). The other members of ash's group have weapons too.

3. This takes place after the end of DOS castlevania wise

4. I have an OC in the story called Bakashima (a crucial character in the BIG story too), he has a "keyblade" (not considered real for reasons, like Xehanort posessed riku's keyblade in the original kingdom hearts), and he speaks in l33t (some of his attacks are l33t based too).

Okay, heres the introduction

intro Story: During the school year, two new transfer students come from a new world to Ash and co.'s school, Mina Hakuba and Soma Cruz (castlevania fans know who they are). Ash and co get to know them but while walking in the city one they, they are attacked by a mysterious man (has a sean connery ish beard) who claims to have brought the cult run by Celia (from dawn of sorrow), with light back and kidnaps Mina and Ash gains soma's power of dominance. dracula's castle appears in the sky and ash and Soma head to it on their own (has to do with bringing to many people, they wont be the only good guys in the castle though.) and the adventure begins.

Back