• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Casual Player since RBY

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Hello there :)

Just wanna introduce myself, I've been playing casually since RBY

now i'm on BW2, so far i am enjoying it.

my favorite pokemon is Espeon since it was introduced in GSC

well that's all, sorry for a lame introduction :)

Years
  • lol omg, your username! <3; Care to share some cake with me? ...but yeah, welcome to PC!

Yeah, B/W2 is amazing! Espeon is adorable too and one of my top three eeveelutions. It looks so feminine though and getting a female Eevee is really hard. ;~; Plus I'm the type that likes to pick good natures and all, making it even more difficult. I see you've already made some posts around the forum though and I'm really happy to see that. It's always much more fun to get involved than lurk - keep at it. Do you only play the main series games or are you a fan of some of the spinoffs, too? I'm curious! The new Mystery Dungeon game is really great and I was wondering if you've played it.

Don't worry about your intro being lame either aha. If it makes you feel any better, mine was only two sentences long, I think? I'm not the type that likes talking about themselves. Just hope you'll stick around for a long while to come since having more members here is always fun. :D Have a wonderful time and remember to read the rules!

Years
  • Nice username you have, I want cake too!

But hi there, welcome to PC!

I'm a big fan of Black 2 & White 2 as well, they are among the best Pokemon games I have ever played so far. I've been playing Black 2 a lot in the past few months and I already get hooked on the battles. And Espeon is one of the best Psychic-types to use in the game as well, which makes it cool. I do love the Eeveelutions but my absolute fave will always be Oshawott.

I see you've made a few posts already, so I guess you'll enjoy this forum a lot. If you want to discuss the Black 2 & White 2 games themselves why not check out the Fifth Generation Gaming section which has loads of topics there to keep you busy.

Enjoy your stay here, and I hope you stick around as an active member for a long time to come!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    well i accidentally came up with this name when i got my copy of pokemon red when i was 5 yrs. old during my birthday.

Was thinking of a name, then i saw my birthday cake then BAM. "Cake"

been my name up til BW2

when it comes to preference yes i do mind natures and genders.

I remember spending 2 HOURS just to get that brave nature on my mudkip and 2 MORE HOURS for finding a female ralts when they were introduced on sapphire

I'm only playing the main series and no spin offs XD, AND I LOVE nuzlocke challenges

-Slick-

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I agree with everyone, that's a pretty awesome username. I've been playing since rby too, and I too like Espeon...but not as much as I like Umbreon. Anyways welcome aboard!

Back