• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cat Club!:3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years

Hehe. Isn't this cute guys? XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    i love em! here are mine the red one is dead but we now have 2 more
    ok the first cat the red one is dead
    the next one is rader or simba cant tell lol
    the next is simba
    and the next is the red one and simba
    i dont have a pic of cester hrs a cool cat
    or his dumb bro lol well he is cute lol

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Guess what guys!XD I am going to be saving a cat who was ordered to be put to sleep!;-;^^
    I can't wait to bring Sammi*The cat XD* home!I am so happy that I am going save a cat from pointlessly being put to sleep!=3

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Aw...*hugs Bree and Sammi* That's so wonderful...I wish more people would do that. ;-; I can't, I already have six cats. And I'm taking care for a few homeless cats. ;-;

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I like cats, even though my mom won't let me get one.

Oh, and week after next, I have to dissect a cat in Biology. :(

>_< They did it in my biology class in college, but they gave us the option of writing a paper instead. It was really disturbing though, 'cause most of the cats were really young; some of them looked like kittens to me... I chose to write the paper, just because I couldn't bear to dissect one. 9_9

But we should also look at it this way; the cats they use for dissection almost always have died of incurable diseases, or have been put to sleep to prevent their going through a long, painful bout with an incurable illness. And if nobody ever dissected cats, veterinarians wouldn't know anything about what goes on inside them. How would you like to take your cat to a vet that didn't know how to cure it because he'd never seen the inside of a cat? That'd suck, IMO. But I figure, since I'm not going to be a veterinarian, and I'm pretty squeamish as it is, I'll leave the dissecting to those who want to, and those who have to. :)

Oh, sorry; I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm kind of a new member to the PC, but I've been prowling around the clubs forum to see what kind of clubs i'd like to join, and yours sounds really cool! I have two cats, and I just adore kitties. I hope I can join!

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Hugs P*A back*^^I wish more people would do that for cats too...;-;
    Btw,welcome to the club blue eyes dragon and welcome to PC and the club Shuko!Thanks and I enjoyed reading your interesting post Shuko,you seem to love cats very much like me ^_^

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Bree said:
    *Hugs P*A back*^^I wish more people would do that for cats too...;-;
    Btw,welcome to the club blue eyes dragon and welcome to PC and the club Shuko!Thanks and I enjoyed reading your interesting post Shuko,you seem to love cats very much like me ^_^

Yeah, I do. :) All our cats are throwaways, lol. We have two males right now, one of which were dropped off on our road, and luckily found his way to our place. The other one is an animal shelter kitty. We used to have a female and a different male. But the male got killed by a car, and we're pretty sure the female saw it. Because when we got Nuisance (one of our current male kitties) afterwards, every time he tried to go down the driveway toward the road, the female would attack him violently. It kinda traumatized him, tho, lol. Now, whenever the other male cat tries to go down that way, Nuisance attacks him. :P

Oh, there's a good topic! What have you named your cats? I always name mine after whatever personality traits I catch on most. :P For instance: here are the cat's I've owned and/or currently own:
    1. Fang - because his fangs hung down almost below his chin. It made him look like a miniature sabre tooth tiger, lol.
    2. Trouble - the only female cat we owned, she was mean with a capital M! She bullied each and every animal she came across, except my iguana, who landed her in a very nasty situation, so she left him alone. :) (You can visit the Herp Club to find out more details :)). She was a case. She used to spit and hiss and even bark at any strange men that came into the house. It got so bad that we eventually had to take her to the animal shelter, because no one could come into the house without being attacked or harassed. :( We got a call about three days later though; she wouldn't let anyone near her cage. They couldn't even get in there to change her litter or give her food. So we went down to pick her up, and when my mom and I got to the receptionist's desk, Mom had only uttered a single sentence before we heard this piteous yowling coming from the back room. The receptionist sighed and kind of laughed. "I guess that's better than the vicious hissing and spitting," she grumbled to my mom. Trouble was a changed cat after that. She didn't attack anybody. We used to joke that we'd had to put her in jail for her bad behavior. :P
    3. Spook - my favorite cat by far; Spook had this habit of sneaking up behind you and latching himself onto your calf muscle, where he'd start licking your clothes. I used to think he wasn't quite right in the head, lol. But he was the sweetest cat we ever had. He liked to perch on people's shoulders too. But he was also the only cat of ours that ever got run over by a car. :( Poor kitty. My dad actually cried when it happened, because even though he wouldn't admit it, Spook was really his cat.
    4. Nuisance - another really affectionate Tomcat, Nuisance is a baby, through and through. He's over six years old now, but he still whines at me like he did when he was a kitten. And I've spoiled him rotten. :P
    5. Bother - Bother is the quintessential independent cat. He only wants to be petted on his own terms, and he really doesn't care for us people nearly as much as he does the dogs. He thinks he's a dog, actually, I'm pretty sure. Because he grew up with our puppies, and he runs with them in the backyard wheneve they're making their rounds. He's also had the misfortune of having them pee on him by accident, lol. That's how close they are out there. :P

There you have it. My pets are all neurotic. Anyone else want to share? I've monopolized enough space, I think. :P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Interesting personalitys, Shuko. ^^ Sometimes I have the felling my cats are actors in a sopa opera. Oo;;; They sure act like some...XD
    Mascha (russian name ^^;;;) is the smallest one, very shy, cautious, but she still gets into trouble. XD She seems to have more than one life, she almost drowned twice, was almost hit by a car, and she gets bitten by Meg (another cat) every day.>>;;;
    Mischa (again, russian XD) is...well, he is like Goofy. ^^he is nice but he is clumsy. Sometimes, he sits for hours on the road, and the cars only avoid him by centimeters. ^^
    Meg wants to be a star. XD She always wants the best food, the best bed, the best toys....and if she doesn't get it, she'll get very angry and terrorizes Mascha. >>;;;
    Tom is the craziest cat I ever had. XD He is fat, and he still runs through the whole house when he gets in. He bites if he doesn't get his cat food, and he always wants to sleep in my bed. >>;;;
    My other cats aren't that interesting...^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Interesting stories P*A and Shuko,I enjoyed reading them ^_^
    I just have two cats whose names are Kiki and Cece.=3
    Kiki is my first cat so she is very special to me^^Nothing interesting about her,cause all she does is eat,sleep,and stalk me.XD
    Cece is my second cat and the only thing interesting about her is that she has one eye.;-;
    I love both my cats and they are one of the most important things that are apart of my life.^^I couldn't live without them and I consider them my "babies/children".XD

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Bree said:
    Interesting stories P*A and Shuko,I enjoyed reading them ^_^
    I just have two cats whose names are Kiki and Cece.=3
    Kiki is my first cat so she is very special to me^^Nothing interesting about her,cause all she does is eat,sleep,and stalk me.XD
    Cece is my second cat and the only thing interesting about her is that she has one eye.;-;
    I love both my cats and they are one of the most important things that are apart of my life.^^I couldn't live without them and I consider them my "babies/children".XD

Kiki sounds like a lot of fun. ^^ And Cece sounds like a very special kitty too. I'm glad you've had the pleasure of knowing a cat's company. And it's funny that you mention the part about "babies/children." My mom always tells me that if I end up not having kids, she can at least know that she'll always have grandkittens to look forward to, lol.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Awww,thanks Shuko ^^ And that's really funny about the grandkittens!XD
    I will post my "pride and joy's" picture again:

^Kiki is the bigger one and Cece is the smaller one.=3 You can't really see Cece's one eye,except if you look really closly.^^

Back