• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Annoyingly my best catch today was probably a 510 Goldeen. Was out for over an hour and that's the best thing I managed to find so it's getting a bit stale in this village :p

Poliwrath! It caught me off-guard when I ran into it; this was my first time encountering a fully-evolved Pokemon.
    Ohh very nice, what CP did you end up catching it at? Jealous of this I love the Poli line haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Annoyingly my best catch today was probably a 510 Goldeen. Was out for over an hour and that's the best thing I managed to find so it's getting a bit stale in this village :p

Ohh very nice, what CP did you end up catching it at? Jealous of this I love the Poli line haha.

It's not that much, actually. Right now, the CP is 832. I need to start training it, haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2016
    524 Nidorina and 388 Ghastly. I really want a Nidoqueen and Gengar but i barely got candies for those :(

Years
    Found this pretty strong Bellsprout at a football match today.
    Spoiler:

A Weepingbell and Jinx showed up on my sightings list on the way home but I was unable to find them :(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I caught a Poliwhirl today for the first time.

Actually got Excellent catch, curve ball, new Pokemon and caught xp for it.

Years
    Yesterday's catch of the day was definitely my first Exeggcute that I found at an Electabuzz spawner. As for today, so far it's a Poliwag :)

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
    This is probably my "Catch of the Game" (at least so far).

Catch of the Day

Caught it at that CP level. Best possible offensive moveset. 84.4% IV rating (15/13/10). I'll take it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Tracked down a magneton (with some luck as it disappeared off my radar at one point but I was actually really close to it) was 1057 CP but means that I am back to having caught all the Pokemon that I've seen

Back