• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I found a second Poliwhirl yesterday so now I can evolve it instead of my first Poliwhirl. Well once I get 20 more Poliwag candies of course.

I didn't really have a good catch of the day today, I used an insense and got a Poliwag so I guess that was about it.

Years
    Caught my first Poliwhirl earlier, around the 300 CP mark but a great addition to the Pokedex that I've been waiting on for a while :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I had two good catches of the day, first I caught my first Diglett.

Then I found a 1330cp Vileplume, wasted 3 Ultra Ball's before catching it in a Great Ball. It spawned right next to my house and my phone was actually minutes from dying.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Catch of my day: a Tauros, two squirtles, and two pikachus. 3/5 were at my apartment, which is awesome. I love the random spawns like that at home. Also caught a Lapras at my place earlier this week. I picked the right apartment!

Years
    Caught quite a lot today so I can't remember them all but there were a few Weedle, Rattata, Pidgey and Spearow as always. Caught about 5 Clefairy, a Staryu, a Psyduck, a female and a male Nidoran, a Gastly, 4 Eevee and 3 Mr. Mime.

Years
    This morning gifted me a wild Vileplume, which is nice although I already have a stronger one. Still, it's a lot better than another Weedle.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    At the park I caught a lot of Magikarp's and Psyduck's The best thing I caught today was another Bulbasur. I also caught a Nidorina, Fearow, a Pidgeotto, and 3 Dratini's.

Years
    Today was a success for me. I caught myself a Seel for the first time, and I evolved a Nidoran into a Nidorino (not a capture but I caught several Nidorans), which completed my Nidoran Male evolution line.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    All I caught today was a Meowth. There were tons of Pidgey and Rattata but I avoided them, lmao. Normally I catch them for stardust but I didn't feel like pulling over a million times.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Just found in my hotel a 89% growlithe, if only was 2/3 points higher... I will probably keep it until I find something better...

Some insight? I am so torned...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I guess my catch of the day is a Ponyta.

So since I began the game Ponyta has never spawned here, I've been fortunate enough to hatch 3 of them though and ended up with 46 candies, with the buddy system I was able to get 4 candies and evolved my Ponyta into Rapidash.

Then awhile later a Ponyta appeared in the wild for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Awesome to hear some great catches!

I'm personally stoked because my catches of the weekend in New York were a 2241 CP Dragonite (although low IVs sadly) and Grimer. Was Really looking for grimer, so happy with that. Caught the Grimer in a small park in NY and surprisingly caught the Dragonite at a random gas station in New Hampshire...complete and total luck!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    i found an Arcanine! only 208CP but was weird finding a wild one when ive only ever seen 1 wild Growlithe

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    nothing today but best catch ive had was a 1023cp flareon (didnt know those came wild) with fireblast 88% but since my (still low) 92% cp300 flareon i evolved only knows heat wave ill take it.

Back