• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch of the Day

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ayyy just caught a wild Magnemite :D Only 61 CP but new to my Pokédex so I'm chuffed with this! Caught it whilst loading up my phone to check the servers so I can go out catching in a couple minutes - he was just sat in my back garden chilling. ♥

Years
  • This Mankey!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This lil' cutie:

Spoiler:

Pretty dang happy with him, especially now that I've buffed his CP by about 300!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This lil' cutie:

Spoiler:

Pretty dang happy with him, especially now that I've buffed his CP by about 300!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Well, I always talk about the day before, and yesterday there was a very good catch indeed, far better than Wednesday, which was very disappointing.

New catches were an oddish, a male nidoran (now I have a male and a female, yay), a caterpie and a poliwhirl. Of those the nidoran was probably the highlight but the poliwhirl was also very exciting... Really any new catch is pretty great :)

Other honourable mentions -
    I caught one weedle and hatched another. May not sound that great but it gave me enough candy to turn one of them into a kakuna, which was a new entry for me.
    I caught a second goldeen (I'm fond of them)
    And a third gastly

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I caught Dratini today at the trailer park next to my work that spawns rare Pokemon

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I found a Golduck in my backyard today! Quite happy with that, saves me looking for another twelve Psyduck. And it has a decent CP too!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    A 905 CP Magmar & 916 CP Pinsir popped up in my parking lot at work as I was walking towards the door today ... yesterday, it was 950 CP Scyther

Last edited:
    Years
  • Out on a walk earlier there was a Slowbro on my nearby radar but because of the stupid three step glitch I couldn't track it down and had to abandon the search :(

So my catch of the day is probably an Eevee that I managed to evolve into a Flareon.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
  • A high CP Eevee that became a CP 640 Flareon and other rare Pokemon such a Rhydon.
    So many Pokemon caught in a day. It must be a lucky day. An Aki-Lucky day.

Spoiler:

Back