• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catch pokemon/gym battles,championship eps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Hello I'm looking for a list of episodes where ash catches his Pokemon, battles the gyms, any other IMPORTANT episodes and championship episodes from johto season 2-season 14... I tried watching the anime but I can't watch the filler episodes... Too boring I just want to watch his battles and when he catches his Pokemon thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I suppose I'm allowed to answer this, even if it belongs in the FAQ thread...

A user named CliveKoopa compiled quite a helpful guide a while back, you can check it out here if you like;
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=262209

hey thanks soooo much i love you!! lol.. sorry for putting it in the wrong spot but i appreciate you answering this without being a dbag like some people do. anyways again i appreciate the answer and thank you soooo much!!! :) have a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back