• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen ~catches Zekrom with masterball~ Darn! why did i do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Have you ever done something in pokemon BW that you regretted? (eg. catching Reshiram with masterball, accidentally trading your EV trained starter for Magikarp...)

I have traded my level 50 Zekrom for a level 72 Reshiram via GTS. Yes, I like Reshiram but i felt guilty or something inside :\

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i caught landorus in a masterball because i was sick and tired of trying to catch it. then i realized that people dont like legends caught in masterballs because they look hacked. and it takes away the satisfaction when u finally get it as well

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Er...I don't think so. I haven't traded anything except between my two games, and the only thing I caught in something besides a pokeball was my Victini, which is caught in a Premier Ball. Even my Landorus and Kyurem are in regular pokeballs.

So, I haven't really done anything I regret...yet.

Edit: The closest thing I did that I kinda regret was not using the relocater for the Crown Beasts. Though even since most places I went to said "You MUST use the relocater to transfer them over or the event won't work!" It still worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    yeah i traded my shiny lv100 entei for a lv40 latios which was a mistake as someone offered me a lv100 shiny darkrai 10 minutes after i'd already traded.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Zekrom was easy, I caught it with my first quick ball on my first try. Or maybe I was just plain lucky.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    I killed Thundurus, knowing full well I am too lazy to rebattle the E4 to get it again.

i caught landorus in a masterball because i was sick and tired of trying to catch it. then i realized that people dont like legends caught in masterballs because they look hacked. and it takes away the satisfaction when u finally get it as well

People who think legendaries are hacked because they were caught in a Master Ball are just complete idiots.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Eh, this thread is pretty similar to our WTF Moments discussion. If you want to discuss moments throughout the game that you've regretted or completely failed at realizing or doing, do so there instead.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back