• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Catching Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    You need cheating device like AR...
    You need PokeSav Program...

Open PokeSav, then generate codes for Azure Flute on Mystery Gifts...

After done... go to spear pillar...
    If correct, the long staircase will be revealed that lead to arceus (L80)

DemonPrince

Is teh 1337 Stalker! w00t!
    Years
    • DE
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    You dont need Pokesav, just copy an Arceus event code onto your AR and like press a and L or whatevr buttons

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Actually, I was thinking of taking a plane to the event, then realised that a simple pokemon, even God, isn't worth 300-500 dollars.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Actually, I was thinking of taking a plane to the event, then realised that a simple pokemon, even God, isn't worth 300-500 dollars.

That, right there, is why serious collectors like me simply AR the event and get the exact same Arceus, and yet the moderators prosecute us for not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars and hours to get one Pokemon that we don't even use in competition.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah, and when an actual event for Arceus comes, no ones is going to be able tell the difference between the AR one and the one you spend thousands of dollars on. So whats the point?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I'm not going to bother going to an event, i'm just going to wait a couple of days, after the big *Boom* of demands has died down, the i'm going to get an Arceus right here

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Now that I have collected 491 pokemon, whether the last two are legitimate or not doesn't really concern me.

They really shouldn't have made THREE event pokemon, and on top of that, only one of them has been made avilable. It was last year that the games were released - it's now September, and we don't even KNOW when these events will happen, when they would be better off being released already.

As long as Arceus or Shaymin is caught using the event method, and not just a transformed Bidoof, i'll gladly have one.

dialgaworld

pokemon master got 2 palkia's
    Years
    i have an arceus my friend cheated to get for me na hes ok now i used to have 2 more but i traded them away i have a darkrai and a shymin as well and no iam not trading them sorry

i need how to work an action replay out how do you put action replay codes into your action replay please help me i ned help

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Why do you not read things? Read the above posts, ye of little intelligence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back