• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Catching Dialga!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I caught mine in an Ultra Ball.

But I wish I had caught it in a Timer Ball.

EDIT:
    you catch a dratini with a super rod in the safari area thats what i did

In FR/LG, you catch Dratini in the Safari Zone. In D/P, you catch it in the water of a cave in Mount Coronet. Sorry it's not specific, all I remember is you have to use Waterfall to get in it.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Why do you people catch Dialga with a Masterball? He is the easiest Legendary in the game to catch. He has a catch rate of 45, all others (and Beldum for some reason) have a catch rate of 3.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Why do you people catch Dialga with a Masterball? He is the easiest Legendary in the game to catch. He has a catch rate of 45, all others (and Beldum for some reason) have a catch rate of 3.
    Actually, it's 30.

I have Pearl, but I caught a Dialga on my brothers game. I used around 15 Ultra Balls to get it.
    Using the Master Ball is a waste on Dialga/Palkia. It has the same catch rate like Chatot and Chansey :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020

Some of us are just lazy, perhaps?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Hey man, I see that you have a Trainer Card for your signature, did you get Dragonite in Diamond?? If you did, how??

You can catch Dratini in Mt. Coronet or Dragonair or something ;)

I caught Dialga in Master Ball coz I was so frustrated! It would not go in anything else i had!

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    I can remember when I caught Dialga, it was great as it actually only cost me one Ultra Ball, don't ask me how I did it either, i was rather amazed.

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
    Years
    i caught mine in the 5 premier ball i threw. premier balls are cool. i like all the "cool pokemon to be in them"

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    Actually, it's 30.

I have Pearl, but I caught a Dialga on my brothers game. I used around 15 Ultra Balls to get it.
    Using the Master Ball is a waste on Dialga/Palkia. It has the same catch rate like Chatot and Chansey :/

30, 45, whatever. That's still ten times as easy as other legends. Cressy is a much better Pkmn to use it on. Dialga/Palkia are a waste of a Master Ball.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Because I have like 200 Masterballs...

Back