• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I've never been able to decide... I think I just like both too much.

They are equally such marvelous, beautiful, and comical creatures. Dogs in particular look really majestic to me. (Certain breeds, at least.) I love their elegant long snouts. But cats are very sleek-looking and are easier to take care of generally. Still, they're both full of personality. They have individuals whose hearts are capable of so much love and kindness. Both so brilliant and admirable. I love cats and dogs!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Warning: Language

Spoiler:

Point, dogs. Male cats are cool, though. I've had three of them over the years, and all managed to hunt food and were on their own feet.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I like both cats and dogs. I have two Chihuahuas who are the best dogs you could ask for (my babies <3), although spoiled thanks to my family and me. When I used to go to my Nana's house I'd love to see her cats, unfortunely both passed away. Miss seeing Cosmo and Scooter they were like family.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Cats. I always go with them before dogs. I love cats so much. They always seem to be so confident about themselves. They also do whatever they want when they want. I just love how they have that devil-may-care attitude.

Don't get me wrong, I do have two Chihuahuas and a cat. So, I also love dogs... but I just like cats a lot more. Shhhhh. Don't tell my dogs. :P

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I do love both as both have they're individual characteristic- my cats are mellow and friendly whilst being fun, and my dogs are playful and loyal. I'm more confident around dogs as I've been around them my entire life.

They're all beautiful floof babies

Years
  • I have a slight preference to cats when it comes to owning them, they aren't as high maintenance. I like other people's dogs though, and I like that they are very friendly and family oriented.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    As an owner of both, I love both and feel like a monster trying to choose one ;___; all animals are my bbies.

Years
  • Easy. Dogs.
    I have three dogs one is a labrador and the other two are boxers.
    I had them since I was five years old but the two boxers are mother and son which is adorable.

I dont hate cats but I dont think them as cute as dogs. I find that dogs are very loving and loyal. I love giving them big hugs and walking them.

Sirfetch’d

...am I the only one who prefers large dogs? because everyone here seems to like chihuahua's and what not.

I like big dogs but I like the luxury of being able to have my dog sit in my lap so I tend to lean towards smaller dogs.

However, I am a cat person. There is a reason we have cat emotes here and not dog emotes. cats > dogs
    Cats or Dogs?

Sir Codin

Cats. I'll pick a cat over a dog 99 times out of ninety-nine.

I recently decided I don't like dogs. Yeah, they're cute sometimes, but they're also annoying. Loud, smelly, barking, flea-bitten canines. I hate it when a dog barks, I hate it when they whine, I hate it when they eat, I hate it when they crap, I hate it when they dig.

Dogs, overall, are terrible.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Along the years I have own both

Cats easily win, cuteness, adorable, purring is relaxing.

Few dogs my family has own have been too loud and annoying

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • @CarcharOdin

but but but

dogs are products of the environment, cats can be bitches just because it's thursday.
    dogs can detect cancer, cats can shit in a box :)
    also dogs don't act like they're gods, unlike cats.

Point, cats are terrible. :)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like cats. They are smart, calm and caring. I would like a dog who had those same attributes. I don't like hyper dogs, or ones that can't stop barking. Though, I do admit, I like how friendly dogs can be. Cats are a lot less willing to come see you at the door - unless they're hungry.

Back