• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cats or dogs?

cat or dog?

• dog!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • cat!

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • dont know,or dont have one.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I like cats and dogs, but I am much more of a dog person. <3 I love dogs and how friendly and playful they can be, they're so much fun~! ^_______^ Cats are really cool too, but they're just a bit too independent for me~

~Kelsey

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I can't choose between the two. I used to like dogs a lot more than I liked cats, but that's because my dog, Shadow, was a huge part of my life since I was four, and our first cat, Keesha, was horribly mean. She's calmed down now, and was my constant companion during my two knee surgeries over the past year. I also have been in contact with the friendliest stray you'll ever meet and two litters of her kittens. We kept two of those kittens, Kali and Chiisai, and they are the friendliest things ever. I fall asleep with them outside all the time.

So yeah, definatly can't choose. I love all animals, and none are better than others. Dogs and cats can both be very loving and playful.

Years
    I like cats more than dogs. Sorry dogs. ;; I like them too. XD
    I like how cuddly cats can be. I also like how they sound (meow! XD) Also, you don't have to walk them... but then again, there is the litter box, so it's a tradeoff there. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    A few days ago a cat was at my school and i never played with one before and it's totally adorable. Then like i have a dog but they are so loyal and loving. But up until like 5 days ago woulda said dog mainly. But now i like love both because they are adorable kawaii loyal and i can hug them.

hhsimpsonqueen

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think this has been done before...
    Anywho, I'm a cat person, always have been, always will be. :P

Years
    I like dogs and cats... But to take care of one, I'd rather have a cat. They're more independant... I hate taking dogs out for walks allll the tiiiimmee... Cats on the other hand... You leave them with their food, their water, and their litter, and you can just sit and watch movies with them all day =D haha.

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    I'm a cat person... it's not that I don't like dogs I do but all my life cats have always been a main love for me..

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I like em both, but Cats rule! I love cats! But, I also like dogs, just not as much as cats.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    cats, I like em cause they're clean, peaceful, and fairly independant, all yaou have to do is give em the basic sustainment, and you're all set, I don't like dogs, they're far too dependant, you gotto train them to be clean, and take em for a walk daily, and I got more than enough time consuming tasks here o.o *faints*

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    CATS ALL THE WAY!

You people say they are independent, but mine is the sweetest one around! :3

It's true, really, they may SEEM like they don't care, but they really do! ;3

Last night (or the night before was it?) I was in bed like, crying (I get like that sometimes) and my cat Sandy ALWAYS jumps up next to me and starts purring to make me feel better ;3 (so then I was petting her, then started crying more as I remember how like, eveyone ewhere I live hates cats; then Sandy just starts rubbing up against me and purring louder to make me feel better XD)

Cats are sweet~

_Rayquaza_Addict_

<«This is my BFG. ^_^
    Years
    Don't be stereotypical, dogs don't always slober, I should know, I have nine... endless amounts of fur @_@. And cats aren't always fat. All love all animals, but I like dogs more. Wolves are my favorite animal, and Sloths.... pure slowness =D

Back