• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caught meh first shiny.... WOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    By brother found a shiny Nidorana in LeafGreen but it ran and that same day he encountered it again and it got awy once more! It was quite funny.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Well I do look back now and I think I had a few shinies on Gold, but I can't fully remeber. Also my first real shiney that I had was the baby form of Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan and I didn't knew it was because I breed it. Anyway, I restarted the game for my brother and then later found out that it was infact a shiney. The first shiney I saw and knew it was a shiney was a Ponyta in Pearl, but I accidently hit "run" and I didn't caught it. Now the first shiney that I caught was a Whismur in Emerald.

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
  • i remember the first shiny i caught on G/S/C, a Donphan.Didnt even know it was shiny until I asked my older brother and he pointed it out to me.I also remember having a shiny Aipom, though i totally forgot where from.Also, by an incredible stroke of luck, I was checking back on one of the trees i had smeared honey on, and voila, a shiny Aipom. I put it down quite a bit, and threw my only pokeball at it.It shook 3 times, stayed still a little, then...popped right back out of the pokeball.Nearly destroyed my whole DS, i was that annoyed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well I do look back now and I think I had a few shinies on Gold, but I can't fully remeber. Also my first real shiney that I had was the baby form of Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan and I didn't knew it was because I breed it. Anyway, I restarted the game for my brother and then later found out that it was infact a shiney. The first shiney I saw and knew it was a shiney was a Ponyta in Pearl, but I accidently hit "run" and I didn't caught it. Now the first shiney that I caught was a Whismur in Emerald.
    ...this thread is a year old...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back