• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cause Normals can't touch Specials - *~Ghost Pokemon Fan Club*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
Years
I'd love to join, please!

Username: PSNGhost
Partner Pokemon: Aegislash
Reason for joining: I love Ghost Pokemon!
What made you want to join: On my welcome thread sheep recommended I come check this place out.

Which ghost Pokemon is your favourite and why?

Gengar, because It's the original, awesome yet simplistic design, super strong, has literally NEVER left OU, mega evo, has been incredibly valuable to me in-game, the list goes on and on, it's a fan fav for a reason.

Last edited:

Gh0stFlame

The Fire/Ghost type pokemon
Years
Username: DJ
Partner Pokemon: Golurk
Reason for joining: I want there to be a Fire/Ghost type pokemon!
What made you want to join:my username
Answer to current Topic: Golurk because i think that Game Freak was planning on creating a ghost/ground type for a while

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome aboard to all new members! The owner hasn't been updated this club in a while, but all right, he's probably just busy with stuff; he'll be back and get things up-to-date before we even know it. :] Going to throw in a new topic for you all; feel free to answer! Which ghost-type Pokémon would you like to see an evolution for? How would you imagine it to look? What would its base stats be, and what sort of moves would it be able to learn? What ability would you give to it and why?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Username: slomon81
Partner Pokemon: Mismagius
Reason for joining: me like da Ghosties
What made you join: i saw, i come, i joined

What Ghost pokemon is your favourite and why? i gotta say mismagius, because i am a huge fan of magic of any sort, and since Mismagius is basically a witch, me likey

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Username: Meksal
Partner Pokemon: Sableye
Reason for joining: I'm obsessed with Sableye, so I figured joining this club would help me find other Sableye/Ghost-type-lovers.
What made you want to join: Well, it looks friendly, plus I was looking for one, and this seems great!

What Ghost pokemon is your favourite and why? Sableye, because they are secluded and secretive. Their design is ingenious, and I love that their mouth goes from invisible to a devilish grin. Overall, I also love the dual type dark and ghost.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Closed due to inactivity from the owner. Since it hasn't gone past one page, it's better off remade than getting an owner transfership :(

Ar4VX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back