• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah, sure (Sorry for late reply I've been a bit busy...) I'll breed a tyrogue and evolve it to Hitmonchan? You can have 3 as said in the first post, just tell me what you want.

Yeah that would be fine. I'd like the seedot, poliwag and elekid if thats alright. It said on the first post that you like foreign pokemon; I've got a japanese huntail, frosslass, primeape, and a "i'm-not-really-sure" axew :\.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Elekid is no longer available, traded off right now. So Hitmonchan, Seedot and Poliwag then?

SO FROM THIS POST ON, I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS! :)

Years
    do u still have the elekidd with ice and fire punch adamant nature that is i your give away box asking cause i would love too make a electrvire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back