• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CC's Latest art

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    cuz the other one kinda died and my latest art collection has built tremendously.
    So where should I start off?
    Hmm, link or just the pic....
    sorry dialup users
    CC's Latest art

This picture has been posted at both Misty and Whitney clubs and is on my deviant art account. It goes with another pic but that one hasn't benn cgi'd yet though
    and now.... *drumroll* for the newest picture, a pic that NO ONE on this entire site or the internet has EVER seen, and is NON COMPUTER DONE
    my original character from Pokemon. Let's give it up for Caroline!
    CC's Latest art
    Caroline is unlike most trainers. Her main star Pokemon is a Porygon and she goes around regions stealing badges from gyms and beating people in battle raw. If she were to be a real filler character, I'd want her to be reoccuring.
    That's all for now.
    And remember, the more comments this thread gets, the more pics are revealed and shown.
    O_O so comment!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Hiya CC! ^^ Nice to see some art from ya :D
    I really like your first pic! The expressions are great and the lineart is really nice and clean! ^_^ The only thing that looks a little bit awkward is the position of the legs - but that's a very difficult pose to draw and I think you have done a good job of it!

Your original trainer is very cool! (and how awesome is that that her Pok?mon is a Porygon!) :D The hand holding the Pok?ball might need to be a bit bigger due to foreshortening (argh, it's hard to get right!) But I like her expression - certainly fits the description you gave of her!

Nice work, and very very creative! :D Keep it up! *hugs!*

--FG ^^

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Thank you, Forest Grovyle. I really appreciat the comments, the criticizm and the hug. I could still resize the hand simply on my computer and edit it on the original drawing
    An oekaki I did on Bulbagarden of Hinata, the Pokemon ranger.
    CC's Latest art

Forest Grovyle

Years
    So welcome! *hugs!* I hope it helped! ^^
    Wonderful oekaki! :D I really like the painterly-style background - especially the trees! And the way the sky becomes lighter toward the horizon - nice realistic touch! :) Your lineart is generally good, which is a hard thing to get the hang of ^^ Well done, I really like this pic! ;)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Thanx for all teh comments
    With that sketch, the Pokeball hand came out all right but the other hand is s*** so just ignore it and the pic's really good.
    CC's Latest art
    And I did the background in my newest program, the Gimp (it's 00ber good for "shi painter" backgrounds.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yay <3 CC's art thread ish back :33

<3 I love all the pics <3 They have a nice shading to it and the line art is so smooth <3 Nice work CC !Keep it up! =D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Actually, I'm using a new shading style... but the process is a bit complicated to just describe.
    New pic today, Ninja Chigusa (she has to wear something in the winter, you know)
    CC's Latest art
    The background took me FOREVER. At first the background came out too noisy and crowded (even though it suits ninjas) but I hated it and it looked n00bish so I went with a simple gradient.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Wow, CC, I love your latest drawing. The lines are so smooth and the colors are so crisp. It's even better than a screenshot from the anime! You did a good job with the rest of your drawings too.
    Lol, I like Caroline. She sounds really hardcore, even more than Team Rocket. XD

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Wow, I love the colouring on Ninja Chigusa! The clothing looks great - you've really got across the folds in the clothes well. :) I really like your anim?-style art - it looks very official! :) Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

--FG :)

Back