• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Celebi Event - Get ready to do some time traveling, folks!

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    I just went to Gamestop, and it said "No access point..." I tried two Gamestops, then i thought it was my wifi, but it picked up other points, so my wifi works. So I thought that i have to wait until the store opens -.-

Oh my god!! Now i know why i didnt get my celebi >:(

I pressed Get from NWC instead of Wireless...

God I'm dumb xD

Last edited:
    Years
    You have to tell them to activate it. They won't turn it on unless the customers comes in and asked them too. I got my celebi I got 2. I can offer them, but I want something good. Because celebi is really rare to get.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I just got back from GameStop to pick up my Celebi on Diamond, Platinum, and SoulSilver. I walked in, started up my DSi to head to Mystery Gift, and it ended up failing to receive any gift. So, I was standing in the store all dumbstruck-like; it felt so awkward. It wasn't until I told the store clerk if they had any Celebi Event going on today, and that's when he managed to activate it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I hope this is where I can post this, but I picked up 11 of these today in the US, how come the OT on them are WIN2011 instead of GAMESTP??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I hope this is where I can post this, but I picked up 11 of these today in the US, how come the OT on them are WIN2011 instead of GAMESTP??
    Yea, I got 2 event celebi's today too. I got the ot WIN2011 too. I'm quite puzzled too. But hey they're still cool celebis! If you wanna ev train them they can be either modest or timid [I just though I'd throw that in there]

So...I arrived from the Sheffield Celebi event and all I was a B/W demo and a cardboard cutout of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    There was also a prize draw.

Oh, and this is what I got:
    Celebi
    Gentle nature. (Is this a good thing?)
    Feb. 20, 2011
    Pokémon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50.
    Strong Willed
    OT: WIN2011
    ID No. 01211
    Held item: Jaboca Berry
    Ribbon: Classic Ribbon
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish.

The nature is NOT A GOOD THING IF YOU'RE GOING TO EV TRAIN IT. If you were going to EV train it'd be good if it was TIMID OR MODEST.

Last edited:

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
    I haven't got it yet but I'm planing to get it after all I need to have some company after I beat the b/w champ so I might need zorua

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I got mine about a week ago via the GTS exploit. The event is pretty cool. I hope they incorporate more things like this in future games.

am I the only one who feels like having these legendary Pokemon is becoming too much of a fad? The legendary dogs for instance; now, who is really going to hunt down the normal versions of these guys in their HGSS? It's taking away the satisfaction of owning a legendary Pokemon if all you have to do is download it. At least make it so you have to battle and catch it on your own ya know?

Years
    Anyone know how long this Team Rocket side story is? Like, in hours of game play? Def looking forward to getting this sucker.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I went over to Gamestop yesterday evening to pick up the Celebi and received one in both Pokémon HeartGold and Pearl. Platinum no longer reads on my DS. ;; I still have yet to go to the man in the Pokémart and actually obtain them though. XD

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Well, hopefully later Celebi's become a WiFi event because here in Mexico we don't have access to a GameStop.
    Also i'm interested in this Celebi because is English, i have the japanese version and i already have done the Giovanni's plot ;D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I got three Celebi yesterday from Gamestop. This is the first time that I've been able to get Celebi in any game. I was never able to get it for Silver or Crystal. I didn't have to ask an employee to turn it on like some of you had too. My next trip to GameStop is to pick up my copy of White. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Lol why didn't Serebii show this event... anyways, I hope that this event will be for Wifi as well, as I don't go to GameStop, like, at all. I'm not too fond of Celebi (Shaymin is better), but I want to get it anyways. All 5.

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
    I finally got a Celebi today! :DDDD Er, well, one for HG, one for SS, and one for Platinum! :)

My Gamestop worker people are really good so they never have to be reminded to turn the thing on.

So now I'm really pumped that I have a Celebi because I remember thinking that I would never get one! Fillin' up that Pokedex

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Lol why didn't Serebii show this event... anyways, I hope that this event will be for Wifi as well, as I don't go to GameStop, like, at all.
    Pretty sure it was mentioned serveral times on the site. =p Anyways I don't have high hopes it'd be wifi as well - seems to be very store-specific across multiple countries.

Back