• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi11's Trade Thread <3

What do you think about my Shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee915

Treating all pokemon equally
    Years
    ok i'm coming on right now!

hey mikel, thanks for everything by the way! do you have any starters? besides piplup?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    i have chimichar, torterra, grovyle, mudkip. No problem. Unfortunately i will have to wait for european release of hg and ss for the johto starters.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    No dont worry it's ok. If you want I could breed you a Phione (from Manaphy). It does not evolve into a manaphy though. I hope celebi11 wont mind.

jefflee915

Years
    No dont worry it's ok. If you want I could breed you a Phione (from Manaphy). It does not evolve into a manaphy though. I hope celebi11 wont mind.
    well i hope so too.. and you would thanks! so i'm now waiting for a chimchar and a phione! by the way you're from europe?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    yh I come from the Europe. The Phione egg might take a little longer to get. Last time i put manaphy in daycare it took ages. Oh and i just looked, it takes 10,240 steps to hatch.

Both eggs are ready. The first one will be Phione. So you know what eggs what.

Last edited:

jefflee915

Years
    yh I come from the Europe. The Phione egg might take a little longer to get. Last time i put manaphy in daycare it took ages. Oh and i just looked, it takes 10,240 steps to hatch.

Both eggs are ready. The first one will be Phione. So you know what eggs what.
    wow... that's going to be a while. is the chimchar ready though? and cool.. where in europe are you from?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    United Kingdom and Ill be in wi fi in about 3 mins.

Sorry!! I got the two eggs mixed up. I guess it will be more of a suprise.

jefflee915

Years
    United Kingdom and Ill be in wi fi in about 3 mins
    k sure.. it'll be the same for me since my sister took my ds from me and is currently using it.anyways, you got msn? assuming your name is mikel?

oh yeah, do you also have a dusk stone? i kinda need it for my murkrow as you've seen

you don't have a charmander do you? just throwing that out there

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back