• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
ooc:i think you should make a sequil

i look at alana. and blush.i stand up."i need to go now."i leave the house and see a team rocket grunt and start running after him. alana is in my mind and i shake my head."why do i feel like this about her. for all i know she could be my grandma."i speed up."oy!stop. you killed my parents." mean while back at dianas house towa is standing in the door watching me. she turns back and looks at alana."he thinks team rocket killed his parents. he has uncovered a few leads from what his foster parents told him. the car that hit hi parents car that terrible day was a car stolen by team rocket. they had stolen some jewelery and were on the "run' from the police."

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Oh. I wish there was something I could do. Maybe Celebi can help. But in any movie that deals with time travel changing th past can really mess up the future. Or the space time continuem. I'm just giving myself a headache. I should help him while I can. If Celebi does take him back and prevent the crash, he won't remember me." She sighed and headed after him. "Misdreavus Spearow help him out!" Called Alana tossing two Pokeballs into the air. Her two Pokemon appeared and flew after the Rocket.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
"Darn kids, making me run like that dragonair Go" Dragonair appered
Tyranus was standing next to me " Come on lets get that **** Celibi and get out of this place " i said as i jumped on dragonairs back Tyranus followed but before he reached dragonair he evolved, now a pupitar " return " tyranus returned in side the darkball .
Dragonair and i took to the sky, soon we had spotted the brats ......

"Now for revenge Mawhahahah"

OOC: a sequel, i'm out of a job

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i run after the grunt and as im getting tired i see a spearow come out of now where in and startswooping down on the grunt.my pokemon come out of the bushes and surround the grunt."every one but flare and vulpix return! both of you use quick attack mixed with flame thrower."i grab him by the neck cuff of his uniform."what were you doing 15 years ago?"he utters babble and i let him run away. spearow goes back and tells alana what i asked. diana guessing tells her."he doesnt know his birthday. he was left in the hospital,ignored for 6 months. he cried for ages, you should know why. untill some one decided to look after him.we looked after him untill he was 7 then we ask professor elm look after him. he doesnt remember a thing about being here. it was prfessor elm who told him about team rocket."

Alana

Years
"I feel sorry for him. A who's Prof. Elm?" Asked Alana.

"He's a Pokemon Prof. that lives in NewBark." Siad Diana.

"Uh ok. I'm going to go catch up to Flare." Alana hurried to where Flare was standing. Celebi floated after her. Suddenly she stopped. She turned and looked around but nothing was there. She looked all around but saw nothing. "I'm just paranoid." She muttered and continued on the where Flare was.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
"Alana!" someone shout from the background as Hazard came out the house. "What are you doing? That bad guy might be come out from nowhere and snatch Celebi without your supporters." He put his hands on Alana's shoulders. "Don't worry about Flare. We will find him and that is why we protect oursleve in groups. By the way, my pal Eevee had a great sense of smells and Eevee was great to find things so I'm sure he will find Flare in no time, right Eevee?" Eevee yulps as Hazard smile and turn his head to Alana.

Alana

Years
"I don't doubt it." Said Alana smiling at Eevee. She grabbed Celebi playfully out of the air and rubbed it affectionatly. "You're right. I shouldn't worry about Flare. He just seemed so upset." She sighed and hugged Celebi then let it go. "I wonder what it's like to be able to travel throught time. You could see people who had passed away or moved adn been unable to find. There are lots of things you could do. But you'd have to be careful too." She smiled at Celebi who nodded.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i return Flare and vulpix and start making my wayto a new town when i feela gust of wind. i look into the sky and and see the person who attacked us before on his dragonair flying towards where dianas house is."oh no you dont.go charizard!"charizard appears, i climb onto his back."follow that dragonair." he roars and gets altitude starts following the dragon pokemon. we get above and it starts going to the ground. i see alana down there and jump off charizards back and land on the dragonairs head. i start jumping up and down. "leave my friend alone!!"he jerks and i fal 5 metres down next to Alana. i lose conscousness from the momentum.

ooc: sorry if i powerplayed a bit.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Flare comes out, and I start to ask him how it went inside, when he yells and runs off. I catch only a little glimpse of someone running away from him. It didn't look like the guy from before though.

Then Alana comes out, and I follow behind her after she talks to one of the women. Then Hazard runs by me. I still keep looking over my shoulder looking around for the crazy lunatic who tried to take Celebi. Nairy, my dragonair had flown around quite awhile looking for him and still hasn't shown up.

All of a sudden, I hear a roar from above, and Flare falls from the sky. I look up to see Nairy fly down to me. There's also another dragonair up there and a Charizard!

"Nair! Dragonair!" Nairy tells me the madman's back.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
OOC: i didnt think you power played

IC: shocked that a kid just fell while attacking i looked down there they were the kids from before i heard something i turned there was a charizard stareing me in the face "Dragonair water pulse " dragonair hit the charizard in the face
" time too battle" i said pointing towards the kids

OOC: When do i get to "catch" celibi

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Nairy, use dragonrage against that dragonair!" I tell Nairy as I run over to Flare and kneel down to check if he's alright. "Oh, man, a fall like that could break every bone in his body!" I look for any signs of bleeding or broken bones, carefull not to move him so as not to make any injuries worse. I reach into my backpack and get some smelling salts out, glad that I always carry a simple firstaid kit around.

Alana

Years
OOC: Sadly soon.

Alana stared at the man on Dragonair. Then she knelt beside Flare. "Hey Flare are you ok?" That's a stupid question. He just fell from his Charizard and is out cold. She stood up and glared at the guy. "Grr. Ok Spearow Wing Attack and Misdreavus use Shadow Ball!" Her Pokemon launch their attacks.

"Be?"

"Sure you can help. Celebi Quick Attack!" Celebi sped at the guy and his Pokemon.

OOC: Ok you know what he does and now you atch Celebi.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Before I use the smelling salt, I look up to see Celebi moving in to use a quick attack. "Nairy! Stop! Don't use dragonrage yet!" Nairy stops and sees Celebi speeding by.

Whew! That was close! I look back down at Flare and check again for any serious injuries before using the smelling salts. Besides a big bruise on his head, I don't see anything, so I pop open a smelling salt capsule under Flare's nose. "Come on, Flare! Be ok." I say quietly.

OOC: So, I guess you aren't gonna make this a sequel since you're continuing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
the celibi was chargeing towards me grabing a darkball from my pocket i through it at celibi the ball hit celibi in the head and a dark aura surrounded celibi
" at last ' i said out loud

OOC: cause i havent see the movie is celibi under my control ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i wake up smelling the slats and am in bliss for half a second."what a nice smell. argh my head.!"i hold my head with my hands andtake my hands away as im hurting my self more."is Alana ok?what about celebi?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Don't move too fast! You took a nasty fall there. You're lucky you're alive!" I take a quick glance up to see what's going on to see Celebi getting captured. "Oh, #@#%$! Nairy, use dragonrage on that man and get rid of him once and for all!" I scream in my own rage.

Alana

Years
Alana's eyes grew wide. "Let Celebi go!" She cried and charged at him with Spearow and Misdreavus flew next to her. She tackled the man and snatched the strange Pokeball from him and jumped back.

OOC: Yes you have control now.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: this is very strange. there must be something wierd going on with my browser when it comes to Pokecommunity. I saw that Alana was the last one that posted in this thread when I was viewing all the different RPs, but when I clicked on the last page for this thread, it just showed Shadow Wolf's last post, and not the one I made two hours ago. But when i clicked on the button to reply to post, now I see my post and Alana's. ::shrug::

IC: I try to compose myself. "Cover me while I tend to Flare!" I look into Flare's eyes, "It looks like you've a bad concussion. Don't try to get up." I reach back into my backpack and get out my spring jacket. I gently raise Flare's head and put the jacket underneath. "We'll take care of this. Don't worry!"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
"just look look after Alana."put my head back and close my eyes.i knock my pokeballs off my belt and the rest of my pokemon appear." protect Alana."i fell a gust of wind and open my eyes. charizard is hovering above me."charizard you do the same."i close my eyes again and start resting.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Relieved that Flare wasn't gonna try to get up, I turn my attention to the fight. I let out the rest of my pokemon as I see Nairy shooting dragonrage at the man on the other Dragonair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back