• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration Memories

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Another simple question: What were the most memorable times you've had during celebrating on any occasion?

Maybe you've did something you've never done before, or perhaps it was simple, like relaxation from all the hard work you've been doing? Anything at all is fine! But again, what were your best memories from celebrating something, or during a holiday of sorts?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Celebrating someone's birthday, wedding anniversary or a holiday like Christmas is the most memorable to me. Everything is always planned out in advance and when that special day comes everyone is full of joy and it makes me very happy.

Years
    My most memorable is Christmas for sure, since my brother comes down! Then we're like a big family which makes me feel good and safe, since I know he's ok.
    Though one memorable Halloween was when they did find razors in candy, but it wasn't that close to wear I lived so we were safe from that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    My most memorable memories are celebrating Christmas with family and friends, celebrating someone's birthday or even celebrating a wedding anniversary. We always have something for them and they turn out to be a huge success. ^ ^

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not here at PC but I'd like to give a shout-out to my brother Kyo Tsukino who's going to be turning 27 on Christmas Eve. So Happy Birthday in advance Kyo! I love you very very much! <3

Years
    I think it was a lot of my birthdays that saw me getting a new Pokemon game. 2003 was memorable since that was when I got my GBA SP and Ruby, but the real standout was 2011 because it was when I got my treasured Black, which has now one of the biggest parts of the (at-the-time) National Dex filled, only missing one entire evolution line and some legendaries obviously.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    For me, the most memorable thing was when I was celebrating New Year in the last year. I still remember when I was gazing for the stars in my relative's house, that I'm giving thanks that I've come so far throughout the year.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    One of my favorite memories from this past year actually, was during Cinco de Mayo believe it or not. I was going to this party later that night, but that wasn't even the best part of the day. I remember taking a final because school was almost out, then a couple of my really good friends and I went to Chuy's. Chuy's is one of my favorite restaurants and I hadn't been there in ages because we don't have one in town. It had also been a cold first half of the year, and that day it was really warm. It was like the beginning of summer for us, and I just remember how great everything seemed. It's just one of those days you wish you could have every day. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Thanksgiving would probably be the most memorable because it's the day where families get together, cook a great meal, and feast in the evening. I really loved Thanksgiving last year because I get to share traditions with my boyfriend and his family, and I was able to experience a different, yet interesting thanksgiving tradition they have. It was fascinating and it was something I will never forget. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Passover for sure. I usually see my father's side of the family (not like I like them, lmfao), but we do this really dumb play seder every year. Everyone hates it, but it's still amusing. I remember the year they got a real seder book, and how different it was. That was a pretty interesting year.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2017
    The best celebrations I had I didn't remember and it was for my 21st birthday. Enough Said. Haha

Back