• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Celebrity Claim Thread?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's currently being discussed between myself and the one interested in running it, who had to step down due to inactivity but wants to bring it back.

It'll be posted in Other Entertainment. If you'd like, you can send me a personal message and I'll reply to it when the thread is made if you don't want to have to check Other Entertainment every single day.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • It's currently being discussed between myself and the one interested in running it, who had to step down due to inactivity but wants to bring it back.

It'll be posted in Other Entertainment. If you'd like, you can send me a personal message and I'll reply to it when the thread is made if you don't want to have to check Other Entertainment every single day.
    Ah, I've been looking for it constantly for the past hour xD. No, it's OK, I'll just check every now and again to see if it's appeared :).
    Thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'd say it'll be up in a day or two. Three days at most.

Claims from the past claim thread for celebrities will probably be transferred, or the old one will just be reopen. If the old one's reopened, it'll probably be done by the end of the day.

Edit: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082

Last edited by a moderator:

blink.

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    you guys claim digital sound, a mass of pixes, and now you want to claim your fellow human???

Back