• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Celibi

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here it is:

What's the deal with Celibi? There are like 100 differant cheats that say you can get it! Does anyone know a real way to get it? Can you get it without gameshark?:\

Years
    No, you can't get Celebi in any of the English versions. The English speaking countries lack the Mobile Adapter where you obtain the GS Ball from. You have to use a Gameshark if you want to activate the event.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    If they don't have another one, I'll be mad.

They can't have another one, the event wasn't even an event, here's how you get Celebi in the Jap version of Crystal:

Get all 16 badges, then talk to the lady in the Goldenrod Pokemon Center, she will give you a prize, give the Gs Ball(prize)to kurt, leave him, come back in and hour or 2, he will say a bunch of junk, then go to the shrine in Iliex Forst, put the Gs Ball in the shrine, and celebi, Lv 30, comes out
    so that's how you get him

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    Celebi is the 'Mew' of GSC; I doubt there will be any event for it in GSC, but there's a good possibility for DP.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Celebi is the 'Mew' of GSC; I doubt there will be any event for it in GSC, but there's a good possibility for DP.

Well, you can already get a Celebi in D/P, you can get Multiple types of one actually

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well, there haven't been any events for Pokemon S/G/C in years, so the only way to get Celebi would be to cheat. If you don't want to cheat, then, I don't know what to tell ya.

@Brotlov: Multiple types? What are you talking about?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Well, there haven't been any events for Pokemon S/G/C in years, so the only way to get Celebi would be to cheat. If you don't want to cheat, then, I don't know what to tell ya.

@Brotlov: Multiple types? What are you talking about?

I mean you can get multiple types of Celebi, 10th aniv, Ageto, ect, so we don't need an event for him, when we can already get him

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Oh OK, I get it. I have a 10th anniversary Celebi on my Diamond version, if that's what you mean.

As in, I got it at the 10th anniversary event( on emerald, then I migrated )

Back