• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cema's Legion of Supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    Welcome to the Legion, soldier!

The Legion of Supremacy (LS for short) is a group dedicated to training the very best and brightest Pokemon trainers(not a clan). As such, we encorporate a ranking system. This system both encourages you to better yourself while giving you a better understanding of where others stand around you. If at any point this system offends, I discourage you from accepting it and you may leave as you wish.

The system uses rankings from 1 - 8 on how well you can achieve and accomplish victory. New comers often resort to rank 8, unless they have been qualified beforehand to hold a higher position. whenever you beat an opponent of your rank or higher you gain 2 points. beating an opponent of a lower rank than yourself gets you 1 point. you need a total of 4 points to rank up. but be aware that you can also rank down if you lose twice in one rank. if you get demoted a rank for 2 losses you dont lose the points that you've accumulated in the previous rank .. so it'd be somewhat easier to get your rank back if you have points accumulated. if you rank up though .. your point AND loss count automatically goes back to 0. so be sure to keep track of your points people! they're important! You can also choose to have unranked battles which have no effect on your rank or points. Those at rank 2 can only have a ranked battle with those of the same rank or higher to gain points.

LS UPDATE AS OF 3/29/08: PEOPLE!! BE HONEST ABOUT YOUR LOSSES!! IVE BEEN NOTICING PPL MORE THAN HAPPY TO LET ME KNOW "THEY" RACKED UP 4 POINTS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO 2 LOSSES "THEY" STAY QUIET. FROM NOW ON IF I CATCH ANYONE TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY LOST TWICE IN ONE RANK, ILL AUTOMATICALLY DROP THAT INDIVIDUAL TO RANK 8 REGUARDLESS OF THEIR RANK OR EVEN KICK THAT INDIVIDUAL OFF THE LEGION IF I FEEL NECESSARY. AND IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOU'VE HANDED YOUR FELLOW COMPETITOR THEIR SECOND LOSS AND THEY DO NOT POST SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. K THX

LS UPDATE AS OF 3/30/08: I'VE BEEN GETTING THIS QUESTION ALOT SO HERES YOUR ANSWER. "IF luckyCHARMS IS RANK 8 AND HAS 3 POINTS ACCUMULATED BUT GETS 2 LOSSES BEFORE HIS 4TH POINT NOTHING HAPPENS TO LUCKY'S RANK OR POINTS. SO IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE MOVING OUT OF RANK 8, I SUGGEST YOU CHOOSE YOUR ADVERSARIES WISELY.

LS UPDATE AS OF 4/1/08: OKAY SO IT MAY NOT BE STATED AS A RULE BUT PEOPLE PLEASE .. IF YOUR CHALLENGED BY SOMEONE .. DONT SISSY OUT. WHETHER THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR SCARED OF ACCUMULATING LOSSES AND DROPPING A RANK. I MAY DROP RANKS IF I NOTICE TOO MUCH OF THIS GOING AROUND. IF SOMEONE SISSIES OUT ON YOUR CHALLENGE PLEASE LET ME KNO AND ILL DECIDE WHETHER HIS/HER EXCUSE IS LEGIT OR NOT.

LS UPDATE AS OF 4/3/08: AS OF NOW IM MAKING THIS AN OFFICIAL RULE. BEATING LEGION MEMBERS RANK 1 AND 2 GIVES YOU 4(FOUR) POINTS BASICALLY AN AUTOMATIC RANK UP IF YOU HAPPEN TO BEST A RANK 1 OR 2. THIS ONLY APPLIES FOR RANK 3'S AND BELOW HOWEVER. FOR INSTANCE .. A RANK 2 CANT CHALLENGE ANOTHER RANK 2 AND EXPECT TO GET 4 POINTS FOR WINNING. RANK 2'S CAN ONLY GET 2 POINTS FROM OPPOSING RANK 2'S AND RANK 1'S. ALSO, RANK 2'S GET 1(ONE) POINT FOR WINNING RANKED BATTLES WITH MEMBERS OF A LOWER RANK. BUUT IF YOU MANAGE TO CRACK THE TOP SPOT IT'LL BE PRETTY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN CONSIDERING YOUR WORTH 4 POINTS.

LS UPDATE AS OF 4/4/08: OKAY SO YOU GUYS PROBABLY NOTICED THE NEW RANK I'VE ADDED. ITS THE "LEGION'S SUPREME" RANK .. GREATER THAN RANK 1. TO OBTAIN THIS RANK YOU NEED TO BE RANK 1. FROM HERE YOU NEED TO ACCUMULATE 6(SIX) POINTS TO RANK UP FROM RANK 1 TO RANK "LS." EVERY WIN FROM HERE ON OUT IS WORTH 1(ONE) POINT. BUT BE AWARE IF YOUR DEFEATED TWICE WHILE ON YOUR WAY TO ACCUMULATING 6 POINTS, YOU'LL BE DROPPED BACK TO RANK 2 AND YOUR POINTS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY. NOT TO MENTION YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TRY AT BECOMING RANK "LS" UNTILL YOU'VE BECOME RANK 1 AGAIN. BUUT IF YOU DO OVERCOME THOSE ODDS AND BECOME RANK "LS" .. THOSE TRYING FOR THE RANK "LS" AFTERWARDS WILL HAVE TO GAIN 6 POINTS THEN DO BATTLE WITH THE CURRENT RANK "LS." THE WINNER OBVIOUSLY IS GRANTED THE RANK "LS" AND THE LOSER DROPS TO RANK 2 WITH NO POINTS. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE RANK "LS."

SPEC DETAILS REGUARDING RANK "LS" ..
    OKAY SO IVE CHANGED IT UP A BIT .. THE MOST PREVIOUS UPDATE STILL APPLIES BUT NOW ANYONE MAY RANK CHALLENGE THE ONE RANKED "LS" REGUARDLESS OF YOUR RANK BUT THE PROCESS OF TAKING THE RANK "LS" SPOT IS STATED ABOVE. HERES HOW IT GOES .. IF YOU CHALLENGE THE CURRENT RANK LS AND ARE NOT A RANK 1 AND LOSE, YOU DROP A RANK AUTOMATICALLY REGUARDLESS OF LOSSCOUNT AND LOSE YOUR ACCUMULATED POINTS. IF YOU WIN HOWEVER, ITS AN AUTO-RANK UP SO BASICALLY YOU HAVE MORE TO LOSE WHEN CHALLENGING RANK LS WHEN YOUR NOT RANK 1. PLUS IF YOU FALL UNDER THE RANKS 2 - 8 AND HAPPEN TO BEST THE CURRENT RANK LS 7,934 TIMES IT WONT MATTER HE/SHE WONT RANK DOWN UNLESS YOU BEST HIM/HER WHILE YOUR RANK 1 WITH 6 POINTS ACCUMULATED. SO YEAH U CAN CHALLENGE THE CURRENT RANK LS BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK .. ITS NEVER PLEASANT DROPPING A RANK LOL. ALSO THE CURRENT RANK LS MAY CHALLENGE ANY MEMBER FOR HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL PURPOSES WHETHER HE/SHE JUST WANTS TO PUT A HALT TO CONTENDERS THAT HAVE POTENTIAL TO TAKE HIS/HER RANK LS SPOT OR IF HE/SHE JUST LIKES THE POWER TO BE ABLE TO DROP ANYONE A RANK REGUARDLESS OF LOSSCOUNT AND TAKE AWAY THEIR POINTS. thats alot of power there Ooka .. bask in it whilst you can since others will be wanting that power as well. =]

Standard rules apply to battles, which are as follows:
    No Legends or Ubers aside from Moltres, Articuno,
    Zapdos, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi, Regice,
    Regirock, Registeel, Jirachi, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit,
    Heatran, Phione, Regigigas and Cresselia.
    sleep, evasion, species, hax item and OHKO clauses apply
    hax items:
    BrightPowder
    Focus Band
    King's Rock
    Lax Incense
    Lucky Punch
    Quick Claw
    Razor Claw
    Razor Fang
    Scope Lens
    Stick
    No Hacks to Stats, Ability, or Moves.
    No Disconnecting or Stalling.
    runnings an admit to defeat so its ok
    rule breakers will automatically be dropped a rank.

A selection of Signatures brought to you by Tourtured_Soul &&& Ooka. everybody say THANKS T_S &&& Ooka!! =]

support bars all brought to you by Ooka =]

or you can go oldschool with one of the original banners!

Now then, the current list of members is:

RankLS: Ooka
    Rank 1: Tortured_Soul
    Rank 2: Loto, Mr. Roboto, FourFourTwo
    Rank 3: cloud_85
    Rank 4: Cema, luckyCHARMS
    Rank 5: Nameless*, King Dragun, Dark_Azelf, El Supafly, _Prince_, rocket, supermandudekid
    Rank 6: Lumine, MirrorB, PokeFlora, AlexPriest, Maria Santos, Goldenhammerhead, Xairmo, Grant
    Rank 7: Mike Ukiuki, sims796, soybob88, Murderface, Pkmn Breeder Jack, ‎Satoshi_Hiwata, ProMasterZ, Sublime_08, desolation101, *~Redemption~*, ~swish~, SharinganFlames, Alakazam17, lalapizzame, kabigon, mikey_19, shinyhunter011
    Rank 8: Johny_Hungry, En!gma, Umbreon_master, grim3r, darkrai491master, Legend_X, Silhouette, ktn, Disalga, Shadow of Fears, RoseSlayer, DarkSpace, celestial_okami, mcash7, Umanouski, Lost_Heart, Vendetta, poke hunter, Nashton, darkace, shinypoke666, The_One_Winged_Angel, Fenix, Nenshou, SuperLucario, ShadowBlade2011, Elegant Snake, A Loc BK, Golden Dragon, Luap25, bearwar, sol52, Blackstar, hothead, thebiggamer, paperfunk, DragonLordAL, silver%, the savior, Pirate Dave, Lil MudKiP849

RANK UPDATES:
    Lil MudKiP849 joins and makes rank 8
    Grant joins and makes rank 6 automatically
    FourFourTwo moves up to rank 2
    los original member, supermandudekid joins and starts at rank 5
    cloud_85 moves up to rank 3
    Pirate Dave joins and starts at rank 8
    Xairmo drops to rank 6
    shinyhunter011 joins and makes rank 7
    tha savior drops to rank 8
    kabigon moves up to rank 7
    lalapizzame moves up to rank 7

PENDING COMPETITORS: Romance Hero
    they may come back.

again, this is NOT A CLAN so join as you want

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    ^
    Hahaha. Mullac, you ready to join Team Rocket again? I'm coming out of retirement.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    ^
    So your really sticking with us? My wifi is not connect until tomorrow or tuesday so I guess battle lucky.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    so will you be willing to join the legion again mullac?

EDIT: lets get started mullac .. meet u on wifi

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    mmkay .. ill be on in a second. this isnt a clan mullac .. its wut cema said it was

EDIT: oh my .. im totally walled ..

Last edited:

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    wow .. u totally screwed me up the butt ..
    EDIT: i can never get my team going when it comes to u mullac .. goodness lol

Ársa

k.
    Years
    lol, dunno about that, but thankyou for now firming up my thoughs on using that certain pokemon. :P May I suggest a Team other than Trick Room? It is new, that is for sure, but how about a Sandstorm or Hail Team? I can help you in that department, I've been helping Artful for awhile now.

Thanks for the match lucky. :)

~T_S

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    gyeah a hail team sounds spiffy at the moment. Ooka's held up pretty well againt me but ehh. at the moment ill stick to trickroom. but most definately ill come to u when i want some changes

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    wow so i guess ooka got his inspiration from u lol. his team aside from his hail team also had me on my heels! probably the closest battle ive had .. EVER. haha makes me wonder why i cant even get a dent on u now .. i suppose your a little too fond of my team i guess X/

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I thought you had changed your team, after reading a few posts and talking to Artful I was given that impression. I guess I was wrong. :P

Just so you know, that was the first time I used that pokemon on you, it was originally CB Garchomp, but it didn't help me much, unlike that one. ;)

~T_S

Ársa

k.
    Years
    That's why I'm so happy. ;)

P.S. Check my weather team guide in S&M. It isn't complete, but Hail and Sandstorm are completed. You may find it useful.

~T_S

P.S. I have a Fan Club too lucky.... *wink :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back