• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cera's breedingthread - Breeding for free or very cheap!

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Hey Shadow of Fears, would you be able to breed me a Phione? =]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    When you breed with a shiny ditto is the result always shiny?

Just one shiny Munchlax is fine ;)

Years
    Cera is back again : ) I will continue on orders. Pokecommunity clicked for me or whatever I can call it on english. I was unable to get on.. But it works perfectly now^^
    Yes, Shadow of tears is also "owner" by this thread, and he will help with orders too^^

Years
    Shadow of Fears is the "shiny breeder" He will take all the shiny orders.. : p But I can maybe do it too.. I have heard that the chance of getting shiny with a shiny ditto is still 1 of 8164 or something - the same as without ditto. But I will check closer to this first.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Thankyou for the Lapras && Zangoose eggs~ you made my day! :3

Years
    When spaces are available would you mind getting me a Feebas Shiny Please
    i could get you very good pokemon i could also in my offer add a TRU Shaymin and i can offer rare items,Evolution Items, Rare Candys and more... please Message me when you can do my order or when get back to me on here.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    You can remove the sneasel from the order list. Shadow of Fears gave me the perfect sneasel. ^.^

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    Itl be ready in a few. il pm you when its ready.

pokemonboy7 i have a couple shiny feebas's laying around theyre not bred but you can have one if you want, would save some time.

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    hows it going! i just need a modest houndour egg moved with heatwave if possible

Back