• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cereal

Years
  • Straight to the point with this one. D:

Do you eat cereal outside of breakfast?

This thread occured to me as I just poured my cereal for a snack as I generally seem to do these days.

Anyway, shoot. D:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • If we have any cereal, then yes, I usually eat some when I come back from school. Sadly, we rarely have cereal :<

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    No way.. eww. I hardly eat cereal at breakfast anyway XD;;

Bay

Years
  • I work at one of my university's dorms, and I see some people eating cereal for lunch actually if that day's lunch menu isn't good. XD; That or it's because they just woke up. :P

As for me, I do that sometimes too, but only in a small bowl and as a snack. XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah I do. I love cereal. I can eat it for B/L/D. Yesterday there was an ant in my bowl though :(

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I'll eat cereal anytime. Even when I am not hungry.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Sure, I have Cinnamon Toast Crunch as a snack at dad's. Some "nutritious" cereals are better off snacks and not for breakfast. CTC is one of those examples. Though I will eat a milk and cereal bar version of it for breakfast...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If there's nothing else to eat and there's cereal (the kind I like) then I'll definitely eat it.
    But most of the time I stick to eating it on breakfast.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Yeah I love cereal. It's awesome at breakfast and any other time of the day. It makes for a great snack or meal.

Chelc

Years
  • Lol, I eat cereal for a snack or at night sometimes. It's one of my favorite foods. My friends think it's funny, but whatever. :P

Back