• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CeReCross© Incorporated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Team Name
    CeReCross Inc.

Introduction
    Back in the merry year of 2004, CeReBii®
    and Zanacross decided to make a hack. Thus, CeReCross© Inc. was born.
    A good 4 years later, CeReCross is on pokecommunity and is planning a plethora of hacks for you to enjoy.

Apply To Join
    We at CeReCross want our hacks to be of the best quality we can provide. Thats why all applicants must fill out the form below.

Name: Your Name goes here
    Requested Job: here is where you put what you want to help us with
    Sample: here goes a spoiler tagged sample of
    your work.

If you are chosen, then we will pm you and add you to our member's list. Good luck!

Member's List

CeReBii®
    Zanacross
    Shellos
    Shroomish is not amused
    Tropical Sunlight
    .Iramet
    neo
    Current Projects
    Pokemon Titanium
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160209

Last edited:

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Name: dog11561
    Requested Job: i want to be a spriter. i can recolor very well, and i can do some fusions. haven't tried to make anything from scratch.
    Sample:
    pokemonedits.gif

pkfrlg007.png

greyeevee.png

greeneevee.png

Years
  • Name: dog11561
    Requested Job: i want to be a spriter. i can recolor very well, and i can do some fusions. haven't tried to make anything from scratch.
    Sample:
    pokemonedits.gif

pkfrlg007.png

greyeevee.png

greeneevee.png

Very well. welcome to the team.
    To start off, i want you to get d/p sprites of the first 3 sets of starters, make the image 64x64, recolor each in your choice of colors, index it, then email them to me at [email protected] .
    Glad to have you on board- dont dissapoint me!

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    ill try to do that in a timly fashion
    also, u put my name as thedog11561, i don't have the in the front of it... but, its ok, its an honest mistake :)

im sorry, but the d/p is WAY too hard.... if i can't do this, i guess im off the team.... the pixels are to close and editing it is so hard, my eyes can't handle it, i guess ur gonna have to replace me... i did turtwig, but i couldn't do anymore...
    fireturtwig.png

hey, are u ever gonna post that im off the team or still on the team or what?

Last edited:
    Years
  • ill try to do that in a timly fashion
    also, u put my name as thedog11561, i don't have the in the front of it... but, its ok, its an honest mistake :)

im sorry, but the d/p is WAY too hard.... if i can't do this, i guess im off the team.... the pixels are to close and editing it is so hard, my eyes can't handle it, i guess ur gonna have to replace me... i did turtwig, but i couldn't do anymore...
    fireturtwig.png

Well i cant say im not dissapointed, but im not going to kick you off the team. just keep practising and youll get there eventually. as for your role in the team, for now i want you just to do any art you like- post it here and if i like it i will include it.
    like i said, when i first started i was rubbish but practise makes perfect.

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Well i cant say im not dissapointed, but im not going to kick you off the team. just keep practising and youll get there eventually. as for your role in the team, for now i want you just to do any art you like- post it here and if i like it i will include it.
    like i said, when i first started i was rubbish but practise makes perfect.

thank you thank you thank you times infinity!!!!
    the website i get my d/p sprites from has the frames of the sprites cuz they move in battle or something. i guess i can do any pokemon sprites EXCEPT D/P

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    what does filler filler filler mean???
    also, here is a mutant mew and a mutant mewtwo
    mutantmewtwo.png

mutantmew.png

hey, do u have any sprites u want me to edit right now, like a trainer or pokemon, and if so, can u give me what type of color scheme do u want them to be?

when are we gonna start the hack, and do u have anything u want me to do???

Last edited:

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Can i join?

I can Revamp and do recolors, as well as map just a bit. (dont know how to edit tiles but i can do basics)

here is some work:

Revmaps:

e8wnza.png

Recolors:

*See Attachment*

Map:
    I need to get back on this

well i can do more but im really tired and sick now but i want to know if i did good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can i join?

I can Revamp and do recolors, as well as map just a bit. (dont know how to edit tiles but i can do basics)

here is some work:

Revmaps:

e8wnza.png

Recolors:

*See Attachment*

Map:
    I need to get back on this

well i can do more but im really tired and sick now but i want to know if i did good.

Wow! those are some tasty revamps!
    You're on the team.
    Now could i get you to attempt 2 things?
    1. Could you do some crystal revamps?
    2. Could you try and devamp some d/p trainer sprites 4 me?
    Again, nice work!

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    what are u talking about??? are u talking to me or the other person?

Dog11561

Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    sorry.... i didn't know what u meant.... do u need me to do any recolors???? and is everyone on this site older than me..... :( :P :D
    how do u raise ur reputation cuz i dont have any and u do....

Years
  • sorry.... i didn't know what u meant.... do u need me to do any recolors???? and is everyone on this site older than me..... :( :P :D
    how do u raise ur reputation cuz i dont have any and u do....

You raise your reputation by posting lots, being helpful and avoiding infractions. ill give you some rep to start you off, ok.
    As i said, the same thing i requested from shroomish i request from you. no recolors at the moment. And there are plenty of youngsters on here- they are usually on the trading forum, lol.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    hey cerebii, i'll start working on the maps! are u sure you don't want me to change the trees.
    you should edit the first post and have a link in it to the main thread.
    i'm going to save your main palette and rom incase i mess up.

Years
  • hey cerebii, i'll start working on the maps! are u sure you don't want me to change the trees.
    you should edit the first post and have a link in it to the main thread.
    i'm going to save your main palette and rom incase i mess up.

Ok thanks. you may as well change the trees i suppose. and ill add the link now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back