• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cerese912's Piplup Egg Station

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    will u trade a hatched spiritomb for a blaziken/grovyle/swampert lvls 36-37

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
    Years
    will u trade a hatched spiritomb for a blaziken/grovyle/swampert lvls 36-37

Sure. Is there any particular one you wanted? I'm interested in your blaziken

hi do you have a female modest piplup by any chance?

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't. I am hatching more Piplup eggs now. If I do hatch one I'll definitely tell you.

Sorry, I don't a Torchic, but I do have a Mudkip.

Ok thats perfect

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    no particular.. just trying to complete my dex. its a lvl 37 male if you want it.. i think i might have a torchic if you want that instead.. up 2 u

Cerese912

Years
    no particular.. just trying to complete my dex. its a lvl 37 male if you want it.. i think i might have a torchic if you want that instead.. up 2 u

The Blaziken will do fine. If I have to train any more babies I'm gonna go crazy 0_o. Well just PM me when ever you're ready.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    @Cerese: Thanks.

May i request for a careful spiritomb/ or a spiritomb egg. I can offer a rare candy, but the pokemon will be something common because my platinum version is not up-to-date yet. Reply if you would like to trade.

Cerese912

Years
    I have a ditto, shuckle, aerodactyl, and rhyhorn. Could I possibly get a heart scale for each of them?

Sure. Are there any pokemon you want or I can have some random Bidoof deliver them for you lol

@Cerese: Thanks.

May i request for a careful spiritomb/ or a spiritomb egg. I can offer a rare candy, but the pokemon will be something common because my platinum version is not up-to-date yet. Reply if you would like to trade.

I don't have a Careful Spiritomb but I have plenty of eggs ^^
    I don't mind the scapegoat pokemon ;)

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I will trade chickorita, squirtle or torchic for a piplup and a cranidos. Also, if you have diamond, could you send me a stunky with a firestone, please?*.*

Cerese912

Years
    i'd like a piplup il trade you a chimchar for it?

Sure thing just PM me when you're ready

I will trade chickorita, squirtle or torchic for a piplup and a cranidos. Also, if you have diamond, could you send me a stunky with a firestone, please?*.*

I'm interested in the Squirtle, though I already have the other two just send some junk pokemon.
    BTW, I do have Diamond and I have a level 14 stunky I caught in 2007 that I never really battled with or even entered a contest with. Interested in that?

can i have the bold piplup

Sure thing. I'll give it to you. Just send over a starly or something.

duil

leader of many leagues
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Sure thing just PM me when you're ready

I'm interested in the Squirtle, though I already have the other two just send some junk pokemon.
    BTW, I do have Diamond and I have a level 14 stunky I caught in 2007 that I never really battled with or even entered a contest with. Interested in that?

Sure thing. I'll give it to you. Just send over a starly or something.
    k thanks l'll go get me a starly

Back