• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Certain Avatars Won't Load

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
  • I was posting on the iPad when I noticed that my avatar wasn't appearing. As I looked up the page, I saw that other peoples were not appearing. There was just background next to a name. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to fix it? Btw, I am using Safari on the iPad, not the app.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, maybe it's because you're using your iPad lol. It's not a computer, it has flaws and stuff, you can't expect every website to load perfectly on an iPad or iPhone or anything like that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Just want to note that I've used an iPad and my iPhone to access PC and have never had trouble loading avatars, and even used Safari. So that shouldn't be the problem, but I could be wrong.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Maybe the file picture is too big?
    If avatars are too big they're either rejected or automatically resized, depending on the size of the image you're using, so that wouldn't be it.

It could possibly be your connection, though if you're browsing on wi-fi, I don't think that's very likely. I've experienced avatars that wouldn't load while using my iPhone with 3G network, but that's only really when I don't have a good connection. So of that isn't the problem, I don't know.

Years
  • If you clear your cache then your avatar might appear. This site is pretty different if you use a different software processor. I recommend you go on a computer if you even have one.

Back