• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CertainlyNotKori has logged on to someones PC...

CertainlyNotKori

Volcarona The Sun Pokemon
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm CertainlyNotKori (or CNK for short) and I'm new to the PC.I play Pokemon casually and enjoy it very much. Im currently working on my in-game x and Y team so any help would be appreciated.

- Thanks for the warm welcome and any help in advance
    - CNK

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey there! Then you'll probably would want to check out our In-Game Team Help sub-board on the Battle Center! As the name suggests, you can post your in-game team there, and someone will come rushing in to help you as soon as they can! <3

But welcome to the forums, CNK! I hope that you will get all of the in-game team help that you need! Which don't worry, you will; the battle center regulars are pretty knowledgable, and will do their best to provide all assistance! By the way, where are you on Pokemon X and Pokemon Y right now? I'm near the Perfume palace myself, on my way to wake up the sleepin' Snorlax! Ah, but, I hope that you're having fun on your game as well! C:

Thanks for stopping by, and I'm really glad to meet you! Have an enjoyous time here on PC, and don't hesitate on contacting one of the staff members in blue, orange, and red if you need any assistance. Take care and have a great day. ^^

Years
  • Hello and welcome from me too CNK! Glad to hear you're doing well.

As Aura said, the Battle Center section is definitely the place to get advice on your teams, thanks to our helpful team help experts so I'm sure you'll become a great Trainer in due time. And nice to hear you enjoying X and Y right now. My fave features are Pokemon Amie and the trainer customization, I just can't decide what my trainer should look like but I love playing around with her style because Kalos is well, a stylish region. I took Froakie and Charmander as my starters, can't wait to see how your team ended up!

Anyways, you did great making an intro thread and I'm sure you can stick around and take part in the many Pokemon discussions, like the Pokemon X & Y section if you're interested in discussing the new games. I'm always on hand if you need a friend here, and contact any staff members if you need help. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- Hikari

CertainlyNotKori

Years
  • Thank you both for the welcome, i will be sure to check the in game help section and i also picked a Froakie and Charmander ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome Kori :D Wonderful to see you around here. :) If you do need some help with your in-game XY team, we have a help thread for you to check out at the Battle Center. Whether if it's just competitively or casually or just want suggestions on what to add to your team, you can ask there.

As Hikamaru mentioned, check out the XY section where all discussions regarding that game is located in that very thread. Give some threads a read sometime, and discuss if you can. :D We love to have you around!

Hopefully you're enjoying XY, btw! I'm almost at the 8th gym currently, maybe sometime soon we can battle or trade. That'd be fun. <3 See ya around, and feel free to shoot me a message if you feel like talking and such. :)

CertainlyNotKori

Years
  • Sure i'd love to battle or trade :D i've just finished the eighth gym and im doing some last minute grinding before the elite four

Years
  • well you already look like you have had a good start here ^-^

i like your signature, did you make that yourself?

i also picked froakie and charmander but i kept changing my team along the way. i ended up facing the pokemon league with Greninja, charizard, lucario, meowstic (female) gogoat and florette. i would of evolved florette if i had realised there was a shiny stone at the ranch before i complete the game ¬.¬

Years
  • Welcome to PC, CNK! I'm a little late to the party but it is amazing to have you here.

Congrats on beating the eighth gym! You're going to love the elite four, the designs this generation are absolutely gorgeous and I had a very fun time battling them. Am hoping to buy Pokemon Y sometime so I can play through the story again as there's absolutely no way I can ever restart my X, hah. Have too many good things to lose that I worked incredibly hard to obtain.

And yes, be sure to check out the Battle Center and Trade Corner for your battling and trading needs. Both are great sections to participate in and have some wonderful regulars who would love to help out.

Hopefully you've been enjoying yourself on PC so far! :-3 We're thrilled to have you as an active member so be sure to stick around; you'll make many friends that way. See you!

CertainlyNotKori

Years
  • Thank you flaafy and purplefire for the welcome :) i will be sure to check out the trade corner and battle corner, Thank you for complementing my sig purplefire :) and yes i made it myself from pics i found on the internet, though im a bit disappointed that it doesnt have any transparency tho :S

Back