• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CG Fakedex

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Hello Guys just thought I would post my current Fakedex here.
    Spoiler:

hope you like it.
    I would like to thank Kuroda-Taiki, OneDunsparce, jesgrad07, galbert, tropiking & ironwolf09 for helping me with this dex :).
    more coming soon
    region map & info coming soon
    please crit dont spam
    DO NOT STEAL​

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Wow, these are very good. The shading and poses are very solid, I especially like the first form of the chameleon one, and the skull with the green thing around what looks like its neck. There is not much i can say that is wrong, your level of spriting is better then mine, so keep up the good work.

Years
  • These are very good! Your anatomy is great and you've got some of the more interesting fakedex designs I've seen; my favorite is the little purple elephant, I really like the pose you chose for it. Also, I like how your spriting style isn't completely reminiscent of Pokemon's and that you've added your own little touch- makes it more unique.

Though there's just one little thing that I want to bring up, though it's easily fixed...

CG Fakedex

The continuous change from green to black on the tail seems to be a little bothersome to my eyes.

Regardless, keep it up! You're very talented! :D

Years
  • Showcases belong in the Pixel Art section.

Also, most of the sprites have different styles and it really isn't considered your own work if people are making your fakemon for you. Just a heads up to anyone.

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
  • These aren't bad, but i feel these look more like Digimon than Pokémon. May I suggest making a few more round and cute?

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Very nicely done! The small Dark-type looking evo line after the little skull-man is my favorite. The boxing animal is really cool. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    That last one you have in your dex so far looks a LOT like this...
    https://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=serpentreo
    ....they look nothing a like? the body & style is completely different? the only similarities are that both fakes are based on hydras and they are both grass type.....apart from that they look nothing a like

he probably just forgot to credit. Many of his pokes arent really his, like the fever pokes
    https://ironwolf09.deviantart.com/art/A-Burning-Fever-261737734

Im assuming he asked for permission to use them in his Dex since he credits them...
    yep i do have permission to sprite those particular fakes and i do have permission to include them in my fakemon region....in fact these will be the only fakes in my region that are not of my design ^^

Spoiler:

I would really like some crit on these guys (please nothing like "they are really cool" because thats just spam to me)

Years
  • These aren't bad, but i feel these look more like Digimon than Pokémon. May I suggest making a few more round and cute?
    Couldn't agree more.
    Nonetheless, the designs are really vibrant and fresh. Can't really give any constructive critique cos I do not create any fakemons myself, but by looking at your fakedex, its something I will really look forward to when is completed. Keep up the good work!:classic:

Last edited:
    Back