• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chain letters are so annoying =_=

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    This is bub, he's planning to take over Pokecommunity
    8/
    ||
    /\

kidding, but I hate chain messages. I read one and didnt re-post it and I got a smooch on the cheek the next day.

durr

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    People probably spread this stuff because they're bored. Or stupid. Or both.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Personally, I hate getting chain mail and spam sent to me. I used to open them when I was younger, but I don't even bother now. Some might be interesting, but most are just a waste of time.

I have no idea why people spread them. I would feel ridiculous sending them to my friends.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    DON'T READ THIS OR CAMELS WILL STEAL YOUR VIRGINITY IN DUBAI IN EXACTLY 3.2870931872398126393786 SECONDS. YOU HAVE TO COPYPASTA THIS MESSAGE TO 4545.340928734917409739 PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS RETARDED CHAIN LETTER FAD IS RETARDED. SHOULDN'T BE TOO HARD, RIGHT?! WELL GUESS WHAT, IF YOU DON'T SEND IT TO THAT MANY PEOPLE IN 3.098754574094980609889 NANOSECONDS YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO EVER GET LAID IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE MAN. YOU KNOW MUCH THAT'D SUCK, DYING A VIRGIN. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT! OH WAIT, TIME'S UP, YOU FAIL, HAHAHAHA LOSER. OH YEAH, IF YOU WOULD'VE SENT IT YOUR CRUSH KINDA PROBABLY SORTA MIGHT'VE REALIZED YOU EXIST AND SAID HI OR MAYBE GLANCED AT YOU OR SOMETHING. SO YEAH, THEY'RE NOT GOING TO. BOO HOO. I HAVE JUST RUINED YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS AND GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH TIME YOU WASTED ON THIS ONE, BUT YEAH, YOU WASTED YOUR TIME LOSER AHAHAHAHA. I'M SO CRUEL, I SHOULD GO WORK IN POLITICS OR CNN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. OH YEAH, IF YOU HAD SENT THIS IT WOULD'VE TOTALLY WORKED. I'M SERIOUS. HAVE YOU READ THE SECRET? THAT STUFF IS SERIOUS MAAAAAAAN. K I'M DONE, GONNA GO GET LAID, UNLIKE YOU...LOSER. HAHAHAHA. OH YEAH, SEE MORE SEE MORE SEE MORE.

...seriously. I'm so sick of trying to hear fan feedback on my fan pages on Facebook and seeing all these stupid chain letter comments. Bob and his cousins are also quite annoying as well. :|

I hope my mockery of it put a smile on your faces. :)

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    In a few words:

Chain letters = Sad & spam

Chain letter senders/makers = Sad spammers

If I get them, I just delete them. I haven't died yet, have I?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Ironically enough, I open up a pack of Stride gum and one of the things it says inside is "Make a chain mail suit out of paper clips"

And I got one from my friend, Ashley last year about Justin Bieber when he broke his ankle. I was like "Screw this...*DELETE*"

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I think I have been cursed/died/burnt/broken up/unlucky/no crush appear on the screen a lot of times by reading chain letters.

Who knows, one day, chain letters will dominate the Internet.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I haven't seen one of those in over two years now with the rare exception of imbeciles on YouTube. Of course they're annoying. There just isn't anything anyone can do about it.

Years
    My friend used to send me a lot of chain mails,
    one said that I would get sick in 3 days if I didn't send it to everyone.
    I didn't, and 3 days later my friend got sick, lol.

Back